Reviews for Star Cross'd Lovers
SonataEternal chapter 2 . 12/5/2010
awwww poor minerva and albus. Especially Minerva. Dieing when the man of your life thinks your repulsive :(
Chemistress chapter 2 . 11/6/2008
Omg, for a second I forgot that this is just a dream *oh dear*.

This is really very angsty! The first chapter already - I almost cried along with Minerva...I hate it when she gets to suffer like this - but I love to read it anyway *bang my head, gg*
me again chapter 2 . 11/30/2005
so sweet. write a nice chapter now, when everyone is happy. please?
TartanLioness chapter 2 . 9/25/2005
O.O nononononono! You can't just stop it there! :( I need more! please! *gets to her knees begging for more*

Cammie
Always Hopeful chapter 2 . 7/21/2005
Oh, that was so incredibly sad. I can't believe it. Always Hopeful
Always Hopeful chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
Ohh! *cries* I hope he clears up what he means! Always Hopeful
miss mcGonagle chapter 2 . 6/16/2005
Argh! If that wasn't so well written and utterly beautiful I would be forced to...oh never mind. It looks like I'll be forced to add this to my favorites list; I mean this d**n thing almost made me cry!
elena chapter 2 . 10/12/2004
i am so sad *cry* ...
LadyJol chapter 2 . 10/12/2004
Ah soo sad but i love it Please very soon post more. hahah at first I thought Minerva was really dead but then I read it again and she's not yaya but Please update. "...And his heart died with her." that's really sad but good I like

Lady Jolly
LadyJol chapter 1 . 10/12/2004
Oh my this is so sad but good well in a way. Keep up the good job your doin'.

Lady Jolly
Jestana chapter 2 . 10/11/2004
*sniffle* That's so sad! Someone really needs to make them stop and tell each other. *shakes head* Good job!
stoneygem chapter 2 . 10/11/2004
Holy Cow! This is extremely good! Fantasty!

Hope, you'll continue this soonishest.
LinZE chapter 2 . 10/11/2004
This is fantastic!

I can't wait to see what effect the revelation will have on MM *sniff*

update asap (please *grin*)

thanks for sharing

Linds
minni chapter 2 . 10/11/2004
oh...what sad thoughts you do have! :'( tear. Honestly, I wouldn't be against a good word or two...you know, to lighten up the story. [though I do understand it's written this way for a purpose] I shall keep reading.

*minni
mugglemin chapter 2 . 10/11/2004
Oh god! You do angst very well! Sounds escaping from my mouth have graduated to very loud groans, plus tears and VERY up-turned mouth.

More! More! More!