Reviews for Who Wants To Live Forever?
Oxnate chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
I like darker stories like this. Well done.
dreameralways chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
This was a beautiful if depressing story.
Hawklan chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
nice little one shot and yes that was exaclty how Jack would have reacted. Tx. for sharing.
Barranca chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
So sad, it almost brought me to tears! It was sentimental, and not in a bad sense. Your story was a moving piece of life, where not all young and beautiful survive against odds and get to enjoy time with grandchildren. The best laid plans of mice and men.
Stiehl chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
Highlander, huh? Man, I haven't seen those movies in forever. Interesting plot bunny you've got here. I liked it, despite how short it was.
Sayle chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
Aww...poor mini-Jack. I guess its okay, though. He accepted it, did what he thought was right, and at the end he understood what he was risking. If that isn't courage, what is?
Dreamer22 chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
aww thats so sad! Just when he though he had a chance at a normal life ::sniff sniff:: well done
Isabel Henry chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
The line at the end, simple and it makes it all that more moving. It's sad in a way, he's let go from being immortal but he's still not left to live and die naturally.
Darklight chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
Damn that is going to be hassel to buy beer and stay in one place for long being that young, get more chapters out soon.
Maethoriell chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
oh... is this one shot? I hope not..

Maybe the stuff done to him while being cloned let him grow old, though when recovering returning to the age of his initial death.. this way he can die of old age.. and come back and say that it was all a mistake or something..
Yobbo chapter 1 . 2/3/2005
if this is any indication of what you can write in a whole story there is one thing that i have to say

keep writing please i would like to see the rest of whats going on in your mind
fallingfromelysium chapter 1 . 10/12/2004
Great fic. Sad, but who wants to read happy stuff all the time? And yes, you really, really, REALLY, should update "Force". PLease! Do we get another chapter in this fic? That would be awesome.
Gimli2003 chapter 1 . 10/10/2004
Aw, mini-Jack was cool. Anyways... Interesting, Jack as a higlander. I liked the whole 'Charlie wasn't actually HIS kid' thing, too. Well done, but what about Jack getting killed by Baal all those times? And the Nox? Only problems with it, good fic otherwise.
Starcat3579 chapter 1 . 10/9/2004
you should do another chapter with jack's reaction.. nice xover!
JOSH chapter 1 . 10/9/2004
That is a sad beginning, but looks to be turning out to be an interesting story if you continue it. I hope you do with the imagination you have.