Reviews for A Good Conversation
Scarlet Leinth chapter 1 . 5/31
this is great!
Thunderwolf7226 chapter 1 . 10/19/2016
I love this. I was hoping to see a friendly match between them.
Thunderwolf7226 chapter 1 . 8/13/2016
This was good.
Rake1810 chapter 1 . 5/6/2015
great crossover
Parks98 chapter 1 . 5/2/2015
It was short but nice oneshot that was very good...even though in a fight kenshin would kick algrens ass
TOSoldtimer chapter 1 . 4/23/2015
Very nice little vignette. Kenshin is right on.
WolfishPennings chapter 1 . 4/2/2015
Thanks this made my day brighter
Pen-Always-In-Hand chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
Adorable; very in-character. :)
Pyeknu chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Beautiful short story. And yes, it was a good conversation. I would think after Katsumoto-dono's passing, Nathan would be lacking in them.
anuel.nevels chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
A very good conversation
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
From what little I do know of Japan, it seems you captured the culture and mind-set of the time well. A very nice piece. :) Faving
FullMentalPanic chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
I don't think I could quite say I liked the Last Samurai, but it had great elements, was very interesting, and very sad. I watched right in the middle of being immersed in Kenshin episodes with some friends of mine so I was taken with the parallel timelines. Merging the two tales together definitely has appeal. The piece has this kind of overtone of gentleness that always seemed so inlaid in Kenshin.
PeaceLightVictory chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
I was slightly worried at first when I saw the description. But at the end, I found I enjoyed it a lot. ) Thank you for a good read!
Mystikwriter chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
I saw this story and leapt on it so fast I nearly gave myself whiplash. Kenshin and Algren talking! I'm thrilled that someone did it, and that you did it well!
Jasmin chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Hi Amos, how i wish i know what your real name is, but i guess its enough to know you this way :) i really love your story especially your writings with Kenshin my most favorite anime, it was so nice you were able to have a store Kenshin meeting Algren. I love writing as well but I don't think I have that much courage to write fiction. Keep it up!