Reviews for Laying Flowers
UltimateOptimist chapter 17 . 7/29/2009
I know i'm a tad late but i have just read all this all the way through and i LOVE it! So good and really well written. I also like the ryan/anna pairing :)
secret eternal dreams chapter 17 . 7/22/2009
aw , so good ;D

i usually avoid all Cancer!Ryan fics , but this one was just to hard to turn down .

perfect ;P
deniche chapter 17 . 6/3/2009
OMG great story! I love it !

but you cant leave it like this ! please continue it !

congrats
othgirl2010 chapter 17 . 4/14/2008
hey update soon.
ocgirl.fr chapter 17 . 3/13/2007
Wow... i totally loved your story! !

Well I kind of pissed off with the ending... guess it's open for new ideas...

Thanks for the great trip !:p
anonymous-who chapter 17 . 6/25/2006
Hey is this finished? if it isn't would plz kindly update soon? lol jk update soon!
Rebel Goddess chapter 17 . 1/31/2006
Didn't piss me off because I knew there was a sequel. Excellent story. I like the amount of detail (and jokes) you put in.
Aqua Mage chapter 17 . 12/14/2005
Great fic! I can't wait for the next chapter. How many to go? Please don't kill Ryan, that would be mean...
atruwriter chapter 17 . 11/24/2005
Really great story! Love Ryan/Anna. I'll start reading part 2 tomorrow! Good job!
owlviennagreen chapter 17 . 8/17/2005
hi,

a great story, but it is not finished, right. i hope you will continue. i hope ryian is okay now.

owlviennagreen
JenJenxx chapter 17 . 6/20/2005
OMG! how can you just leave it there! Their better be a sequel! lol! Great story, loved all the angst and drama!:D
Adnawun chapter 17 . 4/25/2005
I loved it.

I can't say much more than that unfortunatly. A few typos here and there - which is fantastic considering that's out of 17chapters!

Characters, plot... it all was written smoothly and came across with the right emotions to boot.

A wonderful read - would love a follow-up, although I think this ended it well due to the story. (unless you'd want a fic detailing Ryan's life till death...).

Wonderfully written.
Kate chapter 17 . 4/21/2005
This is a great story! Please write the follow up soon!
Natalie Schneider chapter 17 . 3/11/2005
I love all of your work, but please, please add more to Laying Flowers.
Meg chapter 16 . 2/9/2005
Day #2. Said I'd keep bugging you. Please write something.