Reviews for I Hate Men
Hoodychan chapter 4 . 12/2/2015
This is the first FY fanfiction that really intrigued me. I hope you pick it up one day and continue it :)
Ariana chapter 5 . 10/18/2013
This goes to all your chapters for I Hate Men I love this book I adore u should publish this book and maybe I could go to the franklin library and rent it to read it over and over again
PrettyChelsea chapter 5 . 4/24/2013
I hope that you'll continue this story. I can't wait for the next chapter :) i hope that you'll update soon.
PrettyChelsea chapter 4 . 4/24/2013
Poor Miaka. Its kinda frustrating when your parents doesn't listen to you. Sometimes the problem is simple however it seems that they are making it worse.
PrettyChelsea chapter 3 . 4/24/2013
'I violated her' - what a statement Miaka hahha :))
PrettyChelsea chapter 2 . 4/24/2013
Lol Nuriko is doing desperate things not to be discovered :P
PrettyChelsea chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
What Miaka did was a shock -_- But then people do drastic things when they are mad.
Helvetica Black chapter 5 . 2/22/2013
I LIKE! I LIKE! I LIKE! You must continue this, Ongaku Neko! Don't leave me hanging! T_T
NurikoLovet chapter 5 . 11/7/2012
So cute! :')
MistressAnime chapter 5 . 5/16/2012
Way to bring in all of the Suzaku 7. 4 of the Seryuu 7 in so far also. Nice job. Keep up the good work and pls update soon. I'm interested in how u'll bring in Tomo.
rai1234freak chapter 5 . 1/29/2012
awesomeeeeeeee chapterrr~~~

hope u update soon! xD
Nurikooo chapter 5 . 12/6/2011
Update update! Now please :)
Jaehyun chapter 3 . 11/21/2011
Wooaaaah! What a blast! I really like this chapter! Specially the part where tasuki asked miaka how did kourin and her know each other.. Hihihihih.. My heart is beating harshly on that part, hope there are plenty of parts like that..i like your fic. So please update more.. :) please!
Jaehyun chapter 3 . 11/21/2011
Sailor Swifty chapter 5 . 10/28/2011
so when dose maika found out the truth about Nuriko? write more please