Reviews for Salir
MamaLegba chapter 7 . 6/12
I really did enjoy this story. Their not so story book love story, and realistic relationship were very charming. Great plot!
moodysavage chapter 7 . 4/14
I enjoyed reading how Harry and Tom bickered back and forth :)
Hoguie chapter 7 . 12/2/2016
Eh, it was well written like all of your stories, but the genre felt more like angst than drama. I just don't really do angst, though this is one of the few that I have read. I'd give it 6/10.
werwolf-yasya chapter 7 . 11/2/2016
This is a sweety and beautiful work, I loved his.
Love2read23 chapter 7 . 5/11/2016
Perfect! I love how this worked out that Tom met and loved Harry years earlier so that he could later when Harry returned. Their banter is fun. Thank you.
Guest chapter 7 . 4/10/2016
Pretty OOC but highly amusing with a touch of angst, love it
Guest chapter 1 . 3/25/2016
Here's a random fact: salir in Spanish means 'to go'. Just wanted to say that, okay bye.
amenoshimai1 chapter 7 . 2/2/2016
tehe :p
twistedhalfsmileM chapter 7 . 1/30/2016
'Voldemort slipped two fingers into the Headmaster.'
Wow. That was.. surprisingly blunt.
Seriously, though.
-M
Nat-kun chapter 7 . 10/29/2015
I loved it ! A bit too fast, I'd love to see a sequel but it was wonderful !
Nat-kun chapter 2 . 10/29/2015
I just began your fiction and it looks very promising. Did you know that Salir also means 'to dirty' in french ? I find it quite amusing
Mermaid's Magic chapter 3 . 5/5/2015
I like this Harry :)
SoraMalfoySlythern chapter 7 . 4/28/2015
aaaalllwww 3 this is alsome yet! Sigh! Why must it all end sad face! Oh well! Loved it!
HikaruWinter chapter 2 . 4/12/2015
...are you aware that, in spanish, that name means 'Get out/Leave' and 'Copper'?
Just curious owo
And, for future arguments agains That-One-That-Rules-The-Home, I know a girl named, quite literally, Loneliness. The spanish word for it, anyway (Soledad). Salir is odd, admitedly, not that weird. Seriously. Or should I say Siriously? *raises eyebrow pointedly* In the wizarding word its actually expected, anyway, the unusual name thingy *pouts*
Lavonya chapter 4 . 4/5/2015
There better be a next time!