Reviews for Salir
Sarah132cs chapter 3 . 5/5
I like this Harry :)
SoraMalfoySlythern chapter 7 . 4/28
aaaalllwww 3 this is alsome yet! Sigh! Why must it all end sad face! Oh well! Loved it!
HikaruWinter chapter 2 . 4/12
...are you aware that, in spanish, that name means 'Get out/Leave' and 'Copper'?
Just curious owo
And, for future arguments agains That-One-That-Rules-The-Home, I know a girl named, quite literally, Loneliness. The spanish word for it, anyway (Soledad). Salir is odd, admitedly, not that weird. Seriously. Or should I say Siriously? *raises eyebrow pointedly* In the wizarding word its actually expected, anyway, the unusual name thingy *pouts*
Lavonya chapter 4 . 4/5
There better be a next time!
Lavonya chapter 2 . 4/5
Cute!
I like Harry's attitude!
Firediva0 chapter 7 . 3/17
This was adorable! I love your stories. Abandon and Reclaim were simply amazing by the way. (Read them on A03)

Totally looking forward to reading more from you,
Firediva0
XXDD Smiles chapter 7 . 3/4
There fights were really funny :)
LOVE. IT. SO. DAMN. MUCH. THANK YOU. FOR. EVERYTHING.
NEvans chapter 7 . 2/12
A. MAZ. ING. LOVED IT. X3 I LOVE HOW YOUR CHARACTERS ARE ALWAYS SO REAL IN PERSONALITY AND BITE BACK. THEIR EMOTIONS AND REACTIONS TO THINGS ARE REAL AND NOT BLOWN OUT OF PROPORTION. THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING. X3
VitamInTenebris chapter 7 . 12/15/2014
I quite prefer the original ending, actually thanks for keeping it up there instead of just replacing it ;)
here chapter 7 . 12/15/2014
Ummm..
TinaMaki chapter 2 . 10/24/2014
Salir means to soil/pollute in French, btw...
But your fic sounds interesting:)
MrdaleksNaLu chapter 7 . 10/3/2014
Why did I just imagine this?!:
(Voldemort and Salir/Harry are fighting in Great Hall infront of everyone )
"THEN WHY DID YOU LEAVE!"Voldemort roared at the devestated,and lighting scarred boy .
"BECAUSE I LOVED YOU! BUT NOW! I'M NOT REALLY SURE ANYMORE!The boy replied ...
Silence.
"What?" Voldemort gasped, not believing what he had heard .

Crying, Harry turned and ran out the doors . Riddle quickly recovered from shock, and ran after the boy he loved. "Salir!Harry!Please, come back!" He cried desperately. A loud 'SLAM' was heard from his down, left , the Dungeons .
As fast as his legs could go, he ran towards the Dungeons .
Lavonya chapter 7 . 9/28/2014