Reviews for Salir
Love2read23 chapter 7 . 5/11
Perfect! I love how this worked out that Tom met and loved Harry years earlier so that he could later when Harry returned. Their banter is fun. Thank you.
Pretty OOC but highly amusing with a touch of angst, love it
Here's a random fact: salir in Spanish means 'to go'. Just wanted to say that, okay bye.
amenoshimai1 chapter 7 . 2/2
tehe :p
twistedhalfsmileM chapter 7 . 1/30
'Voldemort slipped two fingers into the Headmaster.'
Wow. That was.. surprisingly blunt.
Seriously, though.
Nat-kun chapter 7 . 10/29/2015
I loved it ! A bit too fast, I'd love to see a sequel but it was wonderful !
Nat-kun chapter 2 . 10/29/2015
I just began your fiction and it looks very promising. Did you know that Salir also means 'to dirty' in french ? I find it quite amusing
Mermaid's Magic chapter 3 . 5/5/2015
I like this Harry :)
SoraMalfoySlythern chapter 7 . 4/28/2015
aaaalllwww 3 this is alsome yet! Sigh! Why must it all end sad face! Oh well! Loved it!
HikaruWinter chapter 2 . 4/12/2015
...are you aware that, in spanish, that name means 'Get out/Leave' and 'Copper'?
Just curious owo
And, for future arguments agains That-One-That-Rules-The-Home, I know a girl named, quite literally, Loneliness. The spanish word for it, anyway (Soledad). Salir is odd, admitedly, not that weird. Seriously. Or should I say Siriously? *raises eyebrow pointedly* In the wizarding word its actually expected, anyway, the unusual name thingy *pouts*
Lavonya chapter 4 . 4/5/2015
There better be a next time!
Lavonya chapter 2 . 4/5/2015
I like Harry's attitude!
Firediva0 chapter 7 . 3/17/2015
This was adorable! I love your stories. Abandon and Reclaim were simply amazing by the way. (Read them on A03)

Totally looking forward to reading more from you,
XXDD Smiles chapter 7 . 3/4/2015
There fights were really funny :)
Guest chapter 7 . 2/13/2015