Reviews for Gordo Getting Married
christylee chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
This was so cute! I loved getting inside all their heads, and trying to figure out who was the lucky girl. What a trip! They're all regretting that they didn't take advantage of their opportunities with Gordo when they had the chance. What a guy, huh?

I love the way you built the suspense, going from Parker, to Kate, to Miranda to...Lizzie!

Melina and Gordo? I don't know about that, but hey, it could happen, I guess...
hotchic12 chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
Melina! OMG she is like the last person that I would have thought! That is so sad that they all love him and everything!
Drew chapter 1 . 3/14/2005
didn't see that one coming
Drew chapter 1 . 3/14/2005
didn't see that one coming
Alley Parker chapter 1 . 2/2/2005
Melina? Wow! Ok great fic...

But I can't believe that lizzie, Miranda, parker, AND Kate are all in love with Gordo. OMG Gordo isn't like the most amazing thing in the world so why is everyone having such a B- Fit?

Ok well great fic...
Tinkerbell79 chapter 1 . 10/14/2004
This is really well written. It was killing me, having to read the whole things calmly to wait and find out who the girl was. Melina was one of my guesses before I reached the end. Good one-shot!
beautymarked chapter 1 . 10/11/2004
Woah! Major Twist! Nice Job
Febreez chapter 1 . 10/9/2004
Very good, I really liked it. It was very funny. It's complete all itself!
Abuhin chapter 1 . 10/8/2004
Melina? Un-frickin'-believable. And way too funny! Never woulda thought of that.

Cool idea, not giving away the bride's ID. I've wanted to make a surprise story that just keeps the reader guessing. No way I coulda come up w/ something like this wedding idea, though.

Absolutely brilliant!
Black Knight 03 chapter 1 . 10/8/2004
What to say...That was not only unique and a hella of an idea, you really did a good job capturing each woman's pov about Gordo. I liked how you kept the bride's identity a secret until the end, I definantly wasn't expecting Melina. It doesn't matter that it was a church wedding cause it can easily be explained that Melina/the bride, is Christian. This was a very good one-shot. Your really getting a hang of writing some interesting stuff, keep going.