Reviews for Chocolate
Maurice A. Nigma chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
This is the very first fic that started my interest in the game. I think that it was the most adorable fic that I've ever read. Trust me, I've read good ones. Now I like the part about how both Lloyd and Colette are playing with one another because of a little piece of chocolate. Not to mention the fact that Sheena joined in after finding out that she too didn't have chocolate like Colette. I think that it's cute the way that they do that. Not to mention on how other characters view both Lloyd and Colette's relationship. Personally, I think that it's warm and adorable for how they snuggle and hold one another. Well, that's all that I have to say.

Sorry for not giving you a review about this fic before. Later!

Maurice A. Nigma
xXHeroine Of TimeXx chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
Cute! And very well written!
Guardian Weilder chapter 1 . 3/23/2005
Poor Lloyd, he has no idea what Zelos is talking about... anyway, go Colloyds!
littoaznelf chapter 1 . 11/8/2004
I like this!
Chibi Presea chapter 1 . 10/11/2004
I LOVE all your stories! Keep writing!
LittleKittyKyon chapter 1 . 10/9/2004
AW...Soo cute. Chocalate! oops, i spelled that wrong. oh well. I love chocolate! YUM...
GirlyButTough chapter 1 . 10/9/2004
...What some girls will do to get some chocolate *sigh* I'm not like that though... You know one time I waved a chocolate bar in front of my friend Kaycee's face and when I wouldn't give to her she bit my hand! She's mean. *sob, sob* And my best friend Catherine didn't even care. So that's why it feels so much better talking about this to someone I don't even know.

Now let's talk about you. I LOVE your stories!
Kitten Kisses chapter 1 . 10/9/2004
Aw, hehe, that's such a cute piece of writing! *huge smile*

I really enjoyed reading it. I just love how you write Sheena and Colette as friends. It's so sweet. :)

And of course, the LxC was simply adorable!
Piro the Renagade writer chapter 1 . 10/8/2004
AW! CUTE!
Luv2Game chapter 1 . 10/8/2004
Cute! Very good! I love your short stories!
Urby chapter 1 . 10/8/2004
Ah, a once again wonderful peice from the queen of fluff. (nodnod)

I want some chocolate nowz...