Reviews for The devil and the pale moonlight
RikiTiki chapter 3 . 10/29/2011
I was all excited until I saw that this hasn't been updated since '04. :(

Your description and word choice is superb. I thoroughly enjoyed the story and desperately wish for more.
Solanio chapter 3 . 1/11/2005
Very competent, flowed smoothly, and was engaging.

For myself, I don't know if I would write from Kat's perspective in chapters 2 & 3. Jumping back and forth from perspective is all right for me with the others, since they are known and established characters. But I think not showing us Kat's thoughts helps preserve the mystery a bit - is she friend, foe? What's her real game? - Unless you want to fake us out a bit (ala Ash's dreams in Foster's book version of Alien).

Overall, an enjoyable read.
ColREHogan chapter 3 . 12/26/2004
This is an interesting story so far. I'll be interested to see what transpires in future chapters.
NateSean chapter 3 . 12/8/2004
I like how you portray Cameron's character. Even though he was only in the series for a short while, I have no trouble believing that this is how he would act towards Lilly if the series still ran.

Also, I enjoyed your descriptions of the setting and how it blended with the character interactions.
NateSean chapter 2 . 12/6/2004
I like this so far. I hope you'll continue it, as it seems the Kindred section doesn't get nearly enough new fics.