Reviews for Collecting the Pieces of a Broken Mirror
discb chapter 13 . 12/15/2012
GG titans, gg
Shadow Lizz chapter 13 . 9/22/2009
Update please! pretty pretty please!
Taeniaea chapter 13 . 9/9/2008
great story
Elan Kane chapter 13 . 4/1/2007
OMG, UPDATE PLEASE. I have been reading this fic nonstop for at least 2 hours now. AND NOW A CLIFFHANGER? Girl, you know how to keep'em wanting more.
Nightmare chapter 13 . 1/19/2007
oh the cliffy! it so horribal! i love this story can't wait for the next one!
K-promises-fall chapter 13 . 7/26/2006
This story is awesome! I wonder what Raven will say to BB? I just cant wait for the next chapter! Please update soon.
Midnight4eva chapter 13 . 7/3/2006
this is amazing you must write more and if you dont i will track you down and make you write another chapter unti it is finished because this is the best story i have ever read and i will not rest till i know whats going to happen!

peace out

Midnight053/catherine
Black Raven chapter 13 . 3/13/2006
Ha!I just love this story!I hope you update soon or I'll die!
afterdark chapter 13 . 1/12/2006
...

...

...YOU'VE UPDATED!

Thanks. This was one story I couldn't be left hanging with, and this is an especially great chapter. I'm glad to see you writing this again...and it's for me? I'm—well— it's hard to put down in words. All I really can say if thank you. For everything.

Without your inspiration, there would be one-less updated story around FF.N.

Well, Can't wait for the next installment, and it's got me on the edge of my seat! You know those stories that you just want to tell the charaters what there missing? This is one of them...there's a few things I want to inform Raven of. Heh.

Hopefully, she'll find out soon enough.

Well, Update soon!

afterdark
OptimusChrist chapter 13 . 1/11/2006
Well I really want to leave a lengthy and thorough review as is my habit as of late, but it seems beyond me at the moment.

So I'd just like to say that it's wonderful to see you writing again, it's been so long! Far too long, and so welcome. Truthfully I had almost forgotten about ffnet lately.

Keep it up, we love hearing from you, and reading your stuff. Don't go disappointing your fans now ('specially not this one)!
RobinIV chapter 13 . 1/10/2006
This is so AWSOME! I hope you update it soon! I want to know what happens! Please don't leave me hanging for too long! Great job so far!
sorinslayer4eva chapter 13 . 1/10/2006
hoorayness! You've updated! It's making more sense than last chapter. I demand you to keep writing! or typing...
jimmyhere chapter 13 . 1/9/2006
Gaspeth!

What is going on? I have no idea. Awesome story though. Can't wait for more!
afterdark chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
Wow. It's been over a year since the publishing of this fic. and yet...I see no update.

Five months...

*sigh* Well, you are not the only one to blame, because I've not been working on anything either.

Well, just wanted to say olá, and say I'm missing this story.

If you are so inclined, send me an email

By the way, I've started your other two stories, and they're great! I'll review when I get the chance.

So long for now,

Dark
Tora-Chan again.sigh chapter 12 . 7/11/2005
NO! *stabs Slade plushie with sharpened fork repeatedly* How dare they... *eyes so full of hatred everyone around backs away* This is so sad... Raven is out of it for two years and then right as she meets BB, Slade comes and ruins everything with the help of Terra... that repulsive witch... And THEN they had to go and make the illusion to the Titans that Raven had fought them and died. I can't stand this! I NED to find out what happens next, gosh darn it all!

*grabs DarkRavenna by the shoulders and shakes insanely* UPDATE, DARN YOU!

*Tora-Chan (yes, that insane girl that keeps reviewing... *sigh*)