Reviews for Bound By Parchment
Luna chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
You should continue this because It's so interesting, please write more :-D
miriamne chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
great story! it broke my heart for Faramir. more please!
zafaran chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
Any chance of getting more of this story? You have a marvelous beginning of an intriguing story. I enjoy Boromir/Faramir stories, and this is shaping up to being an interesting one. I hope your muse and schedule will allow you to write and post more chapters sometime soon. Keep up the good work.

Zafaran

zafaran {at} fastmail {dot} fm
no one in particular chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
This is brilliant-a new idea, logical, Faramis is not a saint, Denethor is not the defil...update soon, I'm really enjoying this.
Sonnie chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
It breaks my heart that there is not more of this to read. I actually felt sick to my stomach at the end, so distraught for both brothers. This is an amazing story. I hope you continue it.
Snowgurl54 chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
great!
graymare chapter 1 . 4/21/2005
Oh I hope you continue this story. In truth Boromir must have felt stuck in the middle, and it is not hard to see an event like this happening. I am looking forward to see how you resolve this conflict, as I cannot see them leaving this between them for long.
Kata Malfoy chapter 1 . 12/22/2004
Scary for Faramir and lots of guilt for Boromir
A-Light-Sleeper chapter 1 . 11/19/2004
This is good is there more to this story.
Elenhin chapter 1 . 11/18/2004
I love this, there is so much emotion in it, so much pain as well. The way them two are driven apart is tearfull. I can not wait for this to be updated, I dearly want to know what becomes of them.

Kindest Regards Mat the Starchild/Elenhin
sprocketwheel chapter 1 . 10/17/2004
this story id fantastic, it's so moving - you simply MUST update soon, i'm at a complete loss for words. i could feel the emotion oozing off the page. this family - or what's left of it - has so much potential for an enthralling, emotional rollercoaster of a story and you've grabbed that potential with a vengeance. well done, and thank you for writing this; please update soon?

e-mail me when you do, please, i can't bear to miss a moment.

scoured_earth
Andboriel Swann chapter 1 . 10/12/2004
This chapter was so sad, I felt so bad for Faramir. This is a great story, and I can't wait until it's updated.
Bite My Nails chapter 1 . 10/12/2004
Oh my goddess, this is so...mind-blowing. What a great story, the tension is thick. This so reminded how my little sister and I are like when we fight, we just don't called each other sir or my lord, we call each other names... I cannot wait, you have to update soon, I starting to already thinking about what going to happen and it depressing, I can never have a good happy ending in my head, Dammit. Anyways, stop my mind by updating soon.

Hopeless Delirium

Hopeless Delirium
athelas63 chapter 1 . 10/11/2004
OH MY - this is too horrible. Very nicely done, but I hate having the bros fight! The tension is well done. Waiting...
Sar-kaz-m chapter 1 . 10/10/2004
Wow. Now THAT is a powerful beginning. My writing professor back in college always said "Start with an earthquake" - you've certainly managed that! I can't wait for more.

Cheers,