Reviews for My Daddy
ILoveVampireDiaries chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
This was beautiful :)
Piratess-Bell chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
So sad.. but lovely. Very very nice job.

-Piratess-Bell
scribblemyname chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
This is a beautiful, sad, sweet moment. Loved it. :sniffs:
Jennaya chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
Very nice tribute to Harry, nicely done. Yep, it might be safer for AJ that Harry wasn't around. LOL
letitbeme chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
that was really good, but you might want to include that guy gruber on the plague, he was with the freedom.
Ginny278 chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
Yeah Harry might kill A.J. for that...good job...it was short and sweet...
rebelgal1990 chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
For 300 words, this story was really powerful. You made me cry. But thats ok since every time I watch the movie, I cry and I have seen that movie about 600 times. I love it. It's one of my favorite movies. If you write all your stories like this one, you're goin to end up famous someday.
porkchop101 chapter 1 . 1/19/2006
Very touching story
Red Bess Rackham chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
*tear* That was short, but it actually got me choked up. Very good.

Red Bess Rackham
sunnygirl91 chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
that was ok...it may need a little detail work, but like you said its just a short thing.
mad-tommy-rox chapter 1 . 2/14/2005
It was sweet but wot was th point of it?
steph chapter 1 . 1/6/2005
hey,cool story(even tho i hav no idea who u r!),i really luv da movie and i fink dat storyline wud make a gr8 2nd movie! go4 it!
account-deleted243455432 chapter 1 . 11/11/2004
Ack! Oscar!

Really good. I love the emotions in this. If I were Gracie, I'd be doing the exact same thing; talking to the plaque and all.

Poor, poor Oscar. *sniff*
vaughn is hot chapter 1 . 11/1/2004
i dont usually like 2 read fan fic 2 much cuz i dont want it 2 ruint he real thing but that was great!like some1 else said u captured the way there characters were fealing perfectly.. also u did another story called alias highscool wen ru gonna add mroe chapters 2 that?
StarFreak15 chapter 1 . 10/14/2004
:( sniff...Thats a good story! You really captured Grace's feelings perfectally :) keep it up!