Reviews for Escape to Yavin
KnightLawn chapter 1 . 10/6/2017
This was amazing great job.
Losteeyore363 chapter 1 . 6/13/2017
Briliant!
PeacefullyJos chapter 1 . 1/28/2017
This was beautiful! loved it so much.
Amilyn chapter 1 . 1/8/2017
I really like the detail of this...Leia, stubborn and independent, trying to avoid anyone knowing she's injured, making sure she is able to be part of the attacks even if ti means she doesn't have proper care. I like Han lying to her about more pain pills and taking her the last of the way to the medbay when her body gives out. I really like the prickly conversation where Han helps as much as he can...but Leia sets clear boundaries and sticks to them. I like the assessment of her injuries from the Death Star being systemic. It really works.
Mako-clb chapter 1 . 5/13/2016
I love all your Han/Leia stories, and I've read and re-read them. This one gets a bit lost sometimes, since it's before the big romance, but re-reading it now, I have a new appreciation for the subtleties of this story.
stardiouses chapter 1 . 12/19/2015
The characterization was on spot! Great job!
Vivi LeBeau chapter 1 . 5/12/2015
This is simply amazing! I love it! I'm slowly reading your SW stories, but because I never know when or where or how I'll read it, I don't know if I'll be able to review everytime, so I'll review when I can. But seriously, great job!
your 1 fan chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
I love this story so much because of the way it portrays Leia. Please write more.
Life Is Everything chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
I really liked this, thanks for writing!
F Maurice chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Really good. I guess with Han traveling so much, he would know something about medical treatments..
ChocoCherry chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
that was a great story with a really good flow! loved it!
Alderaan Girl chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Hey! I'vre read this story ages ago, but I probably wasn't loged in at the time so I didn't review. But now I found it again and what can I say. This is simply marvoulos piece of fiction and I loved every word you've written
Agent Lizzie chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
You know that's a good story about that moment and about the Leia's injuries from her toture.

Really good story, congratulations.
mythical-dragon48 chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
FANTASTIC story!
F Maurice chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Good writing and the scenes were tender and caring. Good job.