Reviews for Healing
Losteeyore363 chapter 1 . 6/12/2017
This was so good!
Momm2five chapter 1 . 12/9/2016
I love it. I love how you are able to seamlessly fit these little stories into the canon of the movies. Looking forward to reading more.
IronMansGirl chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
Loved it!
F Maurice chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Well, Han's last comment broke the tension and got them laughing. Good.
wintmint4 chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
I love this. You write the characters so wonderfully! Great job. :)
ChocoCherry chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
wow,your characterizations are dead on,i swear you write them just like i imagine them! this is wonderful! i'm off to read your other stories now :)
Cap's Girl chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
This is adorable!
Prleiahanchewie chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Han tenders Leia so much, I really love this scoundrel more and more! Thanks for your story - your stories, I'm stuck in the Han and Leia universum these days...
mythical-dragon48 chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Great story! Love Leia getting drunk LOL
LynnisaMystery chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
I loved every moment of this. As soon as I read the description, I was just compelled to read this. I really think you got the characters perfectly, and a lot of stories on this site start strong and end weakly with them. Not this though. Great Job!
TrickForTreat chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
I loved it, especially Han's thoughtfulness. Me thinks he has a wee crush...
impersonatingadeity chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
This was a great read!
ibelieveintruelove chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
Poor Leia. But Han has once again proved that they are perfect for each other, even if they both have their doubts. Nice work!
Scarlet Scully chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
This is great. I only wish you would've posted these stories as a series in stead of consecutive one-shots. I really love your characterizations of Han and Leia. On to the next.
HoldoutTrout chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
I've been enjoying this very missing-moment feel you have in your stories...I've only read about three, but I should have known KR wouldn't steer me wrong.

I think the fact that you don't say everything makes these better-they leave some questions unanswered, and that makes me want to read more.