Reviews for Dark Nights, Black Days
Guest chapter 5 . 8/9/2013
The pop sound effect kinda ruined the tension haha kinda like the burping nurses
DiamondGamer chapter 6 . 3/17/2013
I am very angry at you!
You got me addicted to this, you demon you!
And now I'm going to angrily ask you to post another chapter!
In other words, you're awesome, the story is awesome, I'm a huge Henreen fan, and I can't wait for the next chapter.
Good job!
DeimosFire99 chapter 4 . 2/23/2013
creeeeeepy! not yet done, but i'm 3-ing it!
Umbre0n chapter 6 . 2/8/2012
Well, just finished reading what there is to read of this and now I'm upset I didn't notice that it wasn't done. Craaaaap... XD

I always loved Silent Hill 4 the most of the games, thanks in no small part to the Henry/Eileen team-up. From a player perspective, I know there's people that don't care for her much, but in games I'm a big fan of the 'I watch your back, you watch mine' thing. And I just think she's cool, so I stole her number. . Then there's the shippy, I'm a sucker for that. Anyway, I've got my eye on this one.
Hezzah Mason chapter 4 . 11/11/2011
Oh god. Where to begin?

This fic is amazing.

Now this will be short because I'm on an iPod.

It's usually pretty hard to scare me, but up until this chapter I was fine.

I got scared shitless in this one.

Actually hit and played on an old fear of mine.

Good job with the writing as well. I noticed some gramatical and spelling errors, but we'll go with computer's fault or bad typing.

Best Eileen and Henry fic I've seen :3

And I've seen a lot.
BlackxValentine chapter 6 . 11/11/2011
WHY WON'T YOU CONTINUE! *cries in the corner*
dscythe1157 chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
heyheyhey! pls dont abandon the story! i've read this story over and over again.. i really love HxE! i really love how henry got out of his "introvert" side to "hot" side.. lol.. :D plssss update this story.. i want to read it until the end.. :) i like the way you connect your story with the cutscenes of the game.. thanks to this story it gave me courage to write my own.. but i know that it'll not be as good as your's.. more HxE kinky moments lol.. but i feel that the next chapter will be serious.. so pls update it.. pretty please! lol.. :D
Death.On.A.Vespa chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
Having just read through all the story that exists as of now, you have me completely hooked. I do hope you'll come back and continue this. I'm a big Silent Hill fan, despite never playing a single one of the games, and Henry has always been one of my favorite heroes. I know he's not quite as complicated a character as James or as developed as people like Harry or Heather, but he always struck me as this really sweet guy-the kind of guy I'd like to end up with. A girl can dream.

Anyway, onto the story proper: You grabbed my attention right from the start. Your take on the aftermath of SH4 was quite unique and interesting-I don't think I've ever come across a "repressed memories" stories for this particular game, but it makes so much sense. I also really love how the romance-oriented scenes don't delve into smut yet are still sexy. As a fan of romance, fluff, and smut, I appreciate how hard it can be to make love scenes interesting without being explicit, but I've always believed that a simple kiss can be just as wonderful as a full-blown sex scene, and that's certainly the case with this story. The plot has me intrigued, not just from a "repressed memories" angle, but from a Silent Hill angle. If Konami ever made a sequel to SH4 (in the same vein as FFX-2 being a sequel to FFX), I could easily see this story being the basis.

And saying a fic could make a good Silent Hill game story? I can't give higher praise than that.

Please continue!
WindyWildWolf chapter 6 . 10/25/2008
Brilliant work! I love your portrayal of the characters. And Henry's outburst was exceptionally well-written. Even a guy as calm and level-headed as him can blow his stack once in a while. Eileen was wonderfully written as well; she even begins to question her own sanity. Beautiful job!
Jackson chapter 7 . 10/23/2008
It's a real shame this won't be completed.
The Voices chapter 7 . 9/19/2008
It's too bad... this and another H/E story are the only "real" Henry/Eileen fanfics around here. All the rest are a joke.

HenryxWalter... only the dumb sick ass/h/o/l/es of the world are going to know what the f/u/c/k your talking about Kokolo. Walter is a sick murderer... nothing more.
Kokolo chapter 6 . 6/7/2008
Hey there _ just found this story and I'm glad I did. I've been dying for an in depth HenryxEileen story for a while now, but all I've been finding is HenryxWalter (which is all well and good, but I love the idea of them surviving together and staying together, you know what I mean?) with a few little HxE ficlets on the side. Plus, I love invloved plots like this; it makes me smile inside to know that I'm not the only person who will disect a possible realtionship between two fictional characters.

Anyway, I'm loving this story so far, and the way you write is just full of win. I really do hope you continue it soon (if you're in school, I can understand why updates are slow in comming; everything is screwy around this time.)

I do have a couple of questions for you, though (nothing about Walter). Firstly, I've noticed you discribe Henry as always "burning" or "hot" or some other high-temperature adjective. Do you just like the way the words sound with him or do you just have a thing for making Henry hot? (I do the same thing, I'm just kind of curios as to why.) Secondly, well it's not really a question, but I love Henry's belly fetish. It's adorable. Where did you come up with it?

I'm sure I had more questions, but it's late now and I can't for the life of me remember them. Regardless, great story, and I hope you do continue with it, despite the Walter love/hate debate. You're definatley on the alert list. :)

P.S. I appologize for any typos
HeavensNight chapter 4 . 1/27/2008
Chapter 4.. that was some scary sh*t. Robbie and the Clown.. oh *shudder* absolutely fantastic stuff. I've seen reviews asking you to continue.. I really hope you do! It's GREAT so far!
Awkward English chapter 6 . 8/24/2007
AIE! You aren't gonna update are you?
Rodarian chapter 7 . 7/24/2007
Hey you howz it going. This story use to be my favourite, right until the lack of updates. I've reread everything and I still say its a really great story. Please come out from the fog and get back your writing juices. You simply can not leave a good story unfinished!