Reviews for Love Knows No Yamato
Digidestined of Trust chapter 9 . 2/13/2009
Well. How about that. And since when does Davis help out his sister? LOL! Nice story.
The Digital Artist chapter 9 . 5/17/2007
Damn man, what's with the freaky ending? ah well, great story, I'm looking forward to reading more of your work! I think it's great that you finally helped Joe grow a spine too.
Ranawe217 chapter 9 . 7/25/2006
Dude this story Rocks! Please update soon. Very soon.
keemew2 chapter 4 . 4/29/2005
Well, I must admit. You hd me goign there abotu the baby. Sorry for the last review. I;m glad the babies okay. So far anyway. And its nice to see Joe so nice adn sweet lke that. I wonder...does a pairing even exist for them...?

Well, anyway. I have a question regardig the story. How do you know all this stuff? Are making it up as you go or do you have a certian amount of experience? Or did you jsut reasearch? Do sono-sites really exist? It's really interesting that you have so much excitemtn in writing this stuff, are you planning on being an OB/GYN yourself?

Anywya, it's a really sweet chapter. I'm glad I got to se Davis visiting is sister however, that wa sreally cool. I jsut wish her parents weren't so cruel.
keemew2 chapter 3 . 4/26/2005
YOU KILLED IT! MAn! What freakin bad time for my dad to want to kick me off the puter! Jeeze! How coudl you!

Ya know, while I was rading this chapter I got a very strong suspicion of who the father is. It makes me mad to even think abotu it because that throws him into the OOC catagory for even thinking abotu it. First off, he is ~way~ to responcible for soemthign that low and stupid. Plus he has far to much respect for people in general. I understadn he's human, plus a rather typical male, but gimme a break! I make it ijporatnat to know my fave chars. I know several of my fave chers that woudl do that, but not him.

Anyway, please dont' tell em that father is Matt! Please, please, please!

Well, I will have to read the resrt of this later, which is irritating. I hate startign a finished story adn not beign able to read it in one sitting. I've stayed up for six hours, until 5 am to finish stories in the past! My evil. And so are you.

But I like your story anyway!
keemew2 chapter 2 . 4/26/2005
Aw! How sweet!

I mean, Yeah, Uhh, I rally do like this story. I'm kinda curious, however, as to what had happened tp her durign those seven months. I mean, how di dshe get setteled? Had she asked for soemones's help or soemthing?

Well, I like it anyway, gaps or no gaps.

Onto the next chapie! (which is hopefully longer _~)
keemew2 chapter 1 . 4/26/2005

Where on earth did you get the idea for that ! Kickign their daughter out like yesterday's garbage...

Man, that is one side of her parents I never expected to see. I wonder what Davis is gonan think about it all...

Wow. IT's cool so far. You really had my heart racign for a minute there while she was in the clinic. At first I wasnt' sure what was going on, I thought she was getting one of those feminine check ups or somehting. The the baby blue curtains came into picture adn I thought maybe she was getting a confirmation, but with stirrups? Oh, no. I was freaking out! I admit, I am pro choice adn I am definatly anti abrotion. I just feel it wrong to take the choice away, especially if they wil lgo undergound to get it done adn, in the end, wind up dead themselves because it wasnt' done right.

Anyway, I believe I am rambling now. Point beign I liked this chapter. Matt is my fave, all time fave character in digimon seasons one adn two with TK sitting in the close second spot with Ken adn Sora.

Junato. That's not quite a knew one for me. I like Sorato personally adn I flipped when I realized it was a cannon couple by the end of 02.

But I really, really, ~really~ like this! I must admit, I thought abotu writing one of these once myself, though I never activly looked for one. With evreythign I currently have, however, it would have faded far into the background of all my works. It's so good to see someone else has recognized it, soem with ecellent writting skills! Man, it pains me to see how many people can ruin a story with bad skill.

Anyway, I should prolly look at the next chapter now instead of rambling on abotu nothing.

Good story!
The Sailor Moon Freak Off the net chapter 9 . 2/7/2005
WOW! That was awesome!

Paige34 chapter 9 . 12/5/2004
Ah! Ah! And once again, Ah! So much happened in this one. (No duh, Paige 34, it was the end!) Jun & Davis's parents suck. Now I have to read the other story. Expect more reviews!
Paige34 chapter 8 . 12/5/2004
Aah! Matt came around! Yay! That is so sweet! This charter was funny, sweet, everything. Keep it up!
The Zazu chapter 9 . 12/2/2004
Awesome, very awesome. It was just so sweet! I love the interaction between Jyou and Dr. McKnight (as well as Dr. Miles). It's very humorous to read - so are the parts with Daisuke. I just loved it. The only part of this that confused me was.. this:

To Be Continued…"Forever Green Socks of Love Chapter Five: Search for the New"

Were you talking about your other story? ~- Sorry for just being plain stupid! *shifty eyes* Can't wait for more!

Much Love,

The Zazu
Steve-Racer chapter 9 . 11/29/2004
First of all I would like to thank you for making me a Koumi fan (although I still think that Joumi works a bit better). Also I want to thank you for being one of the only modern Junato writers it is my 4th favorite digimon couple and there are way too few fics that take Jun seriously. Oh you do not have to correct it but I am pretty sure that even in the English dub her name is Jun not June (if you knoe otherwise please inform me). And finally PLEASE DO NOT HURT SORA OR TAI OR THEIR BABY! I beg you! Oh and your story title ("Forever Green Socks of Love") is so awesome! Please update soon so I knoe what will happen with Tai and Sora!

from Steve
Steve-Racer chapter 8 . 11/28/2004
aw little baby Joe how cute. Yeah I could tell that his name will be Joe. bwhahahahahahahahaha!
Steve-Racer chapter 7 . 11/28/2004
Umm how did Matt get the ring? I mean did he keep it in his pocket for nine months? Did Joe give it to him to give to her? Oh I get it they sell engagement rings at the hospital gift shop... in the middle of the night...
The Zazu chapter 7 . 11/28/2004
Ahh! You can't delete this! I haven't been an active reviewer, seeing as I only discovered this last week. (I also found the Green Socks story which I had read when it first came out..!) You seemed to have portrayed all the medical fun-ness in a realistic way. (If you were fudging *anything* I couldn't tell XD) It was just so beautiful to read... Chapter Eight was amazing, all due to Davis' rant. Very well done. Kudos to you. Can't wait for the next chapter!

Much Love,