Reviews for Mischevious Cousins
DragonHalf chapter 2 . 7/13/2011
r u gooa continue it was awesome
ultimatebishoujo21 chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
coolness i wonder wat will happen
difficultone92 chapter 2 . 10/7/2008
hi i absolutly love your story

cant wait for more

difficultone92 chapter 2 . 10/7/2008
Hi i love your story

caffy91 chapter 2 . 2/9/2006
well 'moon-bunny' winter break was ovr a month ago and u havnt updated!

ANYWYAS I WAS JUST GOING TO TELL U THAT THIS IS ACTUALLY A GOOD STORY, a braceface sailormoon mix, its suprising to say the least, i was certainly suprised, now im going to read kfc now cya soon

luv ya

-cat
UPDATES Person chapter 2 . 10/16/2005
update the damn story would ja i would really like to read more on what will happen next update soon u retarts thank u update soon

ja ne
Inu-Moon94 chapter 1 . 5/6/2005
Hey! Guess who this is? It's me! I read you a chappie of your story. It's cool:D I'm goin' to get to post my story tomm. AhO 'So excited. Gotta go! Bye!

Inu-Moon94**

(Don't u love the way I write that. I do on all of my reviews.)

You're my 1st fave authorD
Fire Dolphin chapter 2 . 3/22/2005
PLease continue this story, i also think that this chapter was really funny! and i cant wait intel u include the scouts and darien.! also can Darien and Aldon be cousin's? or something for that way darien can give him advice! well please continue!
AMY chapter 1 . 3/22/2005
WOW! this story is really good, and the plot is fantastic! i really do hope that you continue this storie it would be very interesting to read what would happen next!
Silently.Lost chapter 2 . 12/28/2004
awesome fanfic so far great crossover idea with the show Braceface hope u update soon :D
mae-E chapter 2 . 12/6/2004
it was cute!
Phoenixwind chapter 2 . 12/5/2004
Is Serena from Japan? You might want to use Japanese names if she is because it sounds pretty silly if people from Japan have english names.

The Japanese summer vacation is in the middle of their school year and starts at the end of July and goes to the end of August.

You also might want to add more description. I can't wait to read more.
princess moon shadow chapter 2 . 12/5/2004
Hey love it!I am home schooled so I guess every day is like a break.
Silver Moonlight-81 chapter 2 . 12/5/2004
Hi I read your fic and I like it a lot I really like this cartoon, but I only know a little bit of it, well please continue, bye.
Tsuki no Tenshi chapter 2 . 12/5/2004