Reviews for Amabunt
ManonVarendaz chapter 21 . 2/10/2013
You were inspired by the story of Anastasia, weren't you? But it is very nice.
LeeeB chapter 21 . 12/25/2007
great, brilliant, i just love it

theyre such a cute couple
SoMe1oNe chapter 21 . 10/10/2006
I quite enjoy the story actually, though I have to say that it is very similar to the story of Anastasia. I don't know if you copy the scenes or you just decide to make one in your own imagination and it turns out the same, but it is very similar. Other than that it's alright, it wasn't boring but very predictable because I have watch Anastasia before and the story revolves areound it. Well good luck if you are plannign on making another fanfic.
Wolf chapter 21 . 8/3/2006
AWSOME!
GoldenFawkes chapter 21 . 2/28/2006
Okay, that was Anastasia, wasn't it?

Well done! I enjoyed it.
xojulesxo chapter 21 . 10/16/2005
i love this story! its a tad short and more like a timeline than a fluffish story. but hey! its still lovely, nonetheless. i cnat wait to read the sequel or your other stories!
jamie chapter 21 . 8/10/2005
i like your story, it's really good, although the ending was a bit abrupt. the only thing that bothered me was that you asked for nice reviews only. im an author too, and i know i would never want a review saying "YOU SUCCK" or something like that. But although they aren't always nice, reviews with constuctive critism should always be appreciated. they allow the author to improve, which is always good. so maybe instead of asking for nice reviews only, you should say 'nice and/or constructive' reviews only. that way you dont scare people off, thinking that you would be greatly offended if they offered a tip. because you shouldnt be offended. your story is really good, with original ideas, and a great twist in the end.
Eviljellybean88 chapter 21 . 1/19/2005
yay, great story but you just couldn't let them live happily ever after could you. i wonder what the crisis in asia is. :)sequel:)
quidditchcaptain14 chapter 21 . 1/13/2005
Oh i so loved reading this story. You kept me hooked throughout the whole time. Also good descriptions. Really excellent job.
princess chapter 21 . 1/12/2005
wow! that was brilliant! although im not really sure about that ending...kinda weird! but anyway, brill update, adn good luck with all your other stories! good luck and well done
amethyst-rose chapter 21 . 1/11/2005
Hey I loved your fic! I like the ending, the real one I mean :P Lol.. It was a nice trick with the fake ending, except it was kinda ruined for me because I couldnt get on the net for ages so by the time you had posted the real ending I was reading the last 3 chapters, so I knew it wasn't the real ending.. Lol! ANYWAY The plot was great, Ginny and Draco are just so cute together and its good how it all turned out.. Hehe I lurve how they eloped.. And one last thing, Ron was an A$$ but, true to himself! Lol..Good luck with any fics you decide to write after this one and if you decide to have a sequel I want to know about it! :P xox
preciousonee chapter 21 . 1/9/2005
Oh no...what kind of crisis? o_O lol yea it was mean but it gave me a laugh! It wasn't that mean...maybe I'll read some other stories of yours )
ezilyamused11 chapter 21 . 1/8/2005
i HATE THAT THIS IS THE END! .. OK? BYES

ALLIE
ezilyamused11 chapter 20 . 1/8/2005
Hey this cahpie is so sad! I told you it was rn ! hahahaha I was right lol! right more soon! im dying here! next chapie here i come! lol love ya and ill talk to you soon!

love allie

(!\/!) BUNNIES ARE SO CUTE!

( *.*)

(")_(")
Hyperkitti chapter 21 . 1/8/2005
Yay! Real ending! GINNY - IS - NOT - ALLOWED - TO - DIE. Got the idea? Now don't pull a stunt like that again. It wasn't very nice.

In the "But that is another story" does that mean there will be a sequel? I really really hope there is. You are a great author!

*hyperkitti*