Reviews for You Don't Own Me
Me chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Hm. I'm impressed. This was masterfully done. Wow. The way you wrote it was interesting. I love the way she does whatever she says-you write that very convincingly.

The problems: a little confusing at times, but not too bad. I feel like it's not really the way Ginny would act. I feel like her character's a lot stronger, a lot more stubborn in the books. (But that's easy for me to say, now that the 7th book has been out for two years. You wrote this a while ago!)

And, I'm a devoted Harry/Ginny shipper. Sorry. Draco/Ginny just isn't my thing. But I guess that's my problem, not yours...

You're an amazing writer! :)
Sunblood chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
Hmm. Don't like this one. For me, this is totally outside Ginny's character. Like your format, though, even if it's a bit confusing.
Rob-girl chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
Wow. This was realy really good. So sad though. Good job.
PurpleRainbow chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
Wow, this was... FANTASTIC! Yes, that would be a good word to call it. I love the ending with how she says she's young since it really sums it all up. You know, it's like a repeating pattern. Really really good job.
Kuddls chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
Poor Ginny, nice story.
Snowbunneis chapter 1 . 5/22/2005
That was ABSOLUTLEY PERFECT!

I loved how she was so madly in love she did whatever he said. The end was perfect 'Gryffindor Freaks'. Wow, I loved it.
padfoot chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
*takes aim at draco's head*
blondegoddess2009 chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
good job! i like this, keep writing other stoireies
thisbe gwydion chapter 1 . 12/10/2004
draco's an a$$hole... lol, but i still like D/G
sculptedangel chapter 1 . 10/9/2004
This is definitely interesting
Princess Pheonix Tears chapter 1 . 10/9/2004
Cute, could use a little more description, but it was great.

PPT