Reviews for Friendship
Indrawn chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
no! -cries- sasuke belongs to sakura ( -prods ino with a spork-

ooh please write another chapter (and make it sasusaku? -hopeful look-) _ this is really good though! ;) -wants to read more-
thecollectiveunconscious chapter 1 . 12/27/2004
i want a Sasu/Saku! *sniff* i wub Sasu/Saku. Sasu/Ino...not good. . i love Naru too but maybe it should be like Naru/Hina or something. but seriously, Saku belongs to Sasu and the other way around. nuu~

poor Naru. poor Sasu. poor every flipping damn person in the Naru series except for Kaka, cause he has his Icha Icha Pradise to comfort him.

aww...can you make this into a two-shot? pretty please? or like, make a little thing after saying like..."two years later Sasu and Saku were married and Naru and Hina had eloped. Ino was dead." ;; something along those lines. :3

i liked this, though~

did Ita just..disappear away? like, he really didn't wanna kill Sasu? aw...sweet, sweet evil bishie Ita. wub him. :3 and he poked Sasu before leaving...how adorable~!

well, maybe i'm getting the wrong idea about it being like, brotherly affection of pokie. i don't know. but i still think it's soo cute. :3
Mint chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
Man, this story is so heart-breaking. I can understand why Sasuke is doing this, but I still think he is an idiot. He is not being fair to himself, Sakura, Naruto and Ino, for suppressing his own feelings, for "passing" Sakura to Naruto like a ball, for lying to Naruto, and for pretending to care for Ino. That said, I admire his will to treasure his friendship with Naruto. That is admirable and noble of him.
K-S chapter 1 . 10/15/2004
Good job...
cocoa-latte chapter 1 . 10/9/2004
great one-shot.
AnimeFreakPerson chapter 1 . 10/9/2004
Wow. Pretty good. _
viviannnnn chapter 1 . 10/9/2004
wOW...that caught me by surprise. I really wow...ahaha NARUSAKU kicks ass hahah
clicke chapter 1 . 10/9/2004
This is a nice little one-shot...I wish you'd contiune it!