Reviews for The Butterfly Effect
LuV3nZbLu-hIm3 chapter 23 . 6/19
ohhhh... It's getting seriously serious!hehehe...)
I like this! Its unique and amazing in a serious kind of way than the original fruits basket anime, I like it!I am sad that I can't read the mature part in chap 19, its just isn't complete if there is a cut scene, I know people will call it being a pervert but for me a story is a story you know there are alot of books that are m-rated this has been labeled M so if they don't like that then don't read it as simple as that. (people these days are soooooo stupid, I tell you, sigh...)
I can't wait to read the next chapter soon!Keep up the great work, man!Ja ne!~
RandomR15 chapter 20 . 5/13
Omg its MOMOJI!
RandomR15 chapter 5 . 5/13
It's horrible that I'm only just now commenting on this now that I'm 5 chapters in but OMG O/O struck speechless and determined to read more.
I saw the sound of silence and I was like yes someone who understands good music.
fantazyfinder4vr chapter 23 . 2/22
I got the urge to reread this fic and I couldn't remember how it ended. I'm so crushed to know that it wasn't finished! Your characters were so well written and the plot was so goood! I was hoping you would post the last few chapters to finish this off but I will settle for the uncensored version of this too! Still have that web page link? :)
GajeelIronSteel chapter 23 . 10/23/2015
Please this is absolute gold. Please update soon.
Mamura Daiki chapter 1 . 3/25/2015
Amazing!
archangelBBQ chapter 23 . 10/2/2014
What a place to leave it! Just when it was really getting good (though it was all pretty good, soo...) I'm a bit disappointed but I can understand things coming up and not being able to finish. Sometimes, that's just how it goes. (At almost ten years I will assume you're not planning to finish, but I'll follow just in case you want to surprise me/us/everyone ;)

It's an interesting idea that Tohru would be with both Yuki and Kyou, and definitely a hard line to walk, but you've done it very well. I really, really love the plot and your Butterfly, and especially in this chapter Tohru meeting the animal spirits of the Jyuunishi. I feel like it's been pretty evident this whole time that Tohru is the new Jade God but ... what's the catch? (There has to be a catch, right?) Also interesting that while Akito smothers her Jyuunishi, Tohru is being smothered by hers. This chapter's depiction of Shigure is also really well done: perfectly cunning and frank. Being a bit of a Hatori fan, I wish Tohru and Hatori would get together ... but that's just me.

Anyway, loved reading the story! Thank you for sharing with us!
Guest chapter 23 . 7/13/2014
Ah. Tohru is on her way to becoming the /New/ 'God' of the Zodiac. They love her more than they fear Akito. Soon she will have them all gathered. She doesnt need to try to bind them to her, they want to be with her. She doesnt try to control them with fear or pain. They choose to be near her. Perhaps this will have a happy ending if Akito can change his/her mind about the bonds he/she has with the zodiac.
Great story, best one I've ever seen so far. Hope you have another chapter soon, ive been waiting for almost 10 years.
Guest chapter 23 . 1/17/2013
Do you think this will be ever be updated/finished? Such a good story as well... :(
shermsgirl chapter 23 . 1/17/2013
i hate you love the story hate you for not finishing it
Lady Cadaver chapter 23 . 12/3/2012
I so love your story! I first read it years back on and now I'm pumped that I've found it on here and with more chapters! I just wish that your update said something like 12/3/12 lol. Will you ever finish this or is it one of those stories that you right and work on for so long and for so hard it just feels like you don't want to finish it? And please don't think I'm trying to push you back into writing something you don't want to continue (if that's why you haven't updated), I just want to know what's going on! I feel just about as confused Tohru about some things lol.
Mystery girl chapter 5 . 8/21/2012
I like the voice inside of Tohru. It's funny.
lumin ab intra chapter 23 . 8/8/2012
at first, when I saw I had to read 23 chapters when I should be studying I chickened out.
Then, I couldn't stop.
The sheer complexity of the characters, their motives, and slow unravelling of just how much damage every person experience is spell-bounding. Don't even get me started on how beautiful their love and friendship for one another is.

Keep up the great work! I am very excited to see the conclusion of this story.
xXTainted.InkXx chapter 23 . 9/23/2011
Amazing story,Amazing characters. Love love looooooove.

But

6 years? D:

I thought you had most of it done? Did you lose interest in it? (

I will forever be trying to think of an ending to this. Help me? D: