Reviews for The Butterfly Effect
Mamura Daiki chapter 1 . 3/25
Amazing!
archangelBBQ chapter 23 . 10/2/2014
What a place to leave it! Just when it was really getting good (though it was all pretty good, soo...) I'm a bit disappointed but I can understand things coming up and not being able to finish. Sometimes, that's just how it goes. (At almost ten years I will assume you're not planning to finish, but I'll follow just in case you want to surprise me/us/everyone ;)

It's an interesting idea that Tohru would be with both Yuki and Kyou, and definitely a hard line to walk, but you've done it very well. I really, really love the plot and your Butterfly, and especially in this chapter Tohru meeting the animal spirits of the Jyuunishi. I feel like it's been pretty evident this whole time that Tohru is the new Jade God but ... what's the catch? (There has to be a catch, right?) Also interesting that while Akito smothers her Jyuunishi, Tohru is being smothered by hers. This chapter's depiction of Shigure is also really well done: perfectly cunning and frank. Being a bit of a Hatori fan, I wish Tohru and Hatori would get together ... but that's just me.

Anyway, loved reading the story! Thank you for sharing with us!
Guest chapter 23 . 7/13/2014
Ah. Tohru is on her way to becoming the /New/ 'God' of the Zodiac. They love her more than they fear Akito. Soon she will have them all gathered. She doesnt need to try to bind them to her, they want to be with her. She doesnt try to control them with fear or pain. They choose to be near her. Perhaps this will have a happy ending if Akito can change his/her mind about the bonds he/she has with the zodiac.
Great story, best one I've ever seen so far. Hope you have another chapter soon, ive been waiting for almost 10 years.
Guest chapter 23 . 1/17/2013
Do you think this will be ever be updated/finished? Such a good story as well... :(
shermsgirl chapter 23 . 1/17/2013
i hate you love the story hate you for not finishing it
Lady Cadaver chapter 23 . 12/3/2012
I so love your story! I first read it years back on and now I'm pumped that I've found it on here and with more chapters! I just wish that your update said something like 12/3/12 lol. Will you ever finish this or is it one of those stories that you right and work on for so long and for so hard it just feels like you don't want to finish it? And please don't think I'm trying to push you back into writing something you don't want to continue (if that's why you haven't updated), I just want to know what's going on! I feel just about as confused Tohru about some things lol.
Mystery girl chapter 5 . 8/21/2012
I like the voice inside of Tohru. It's funny.
lumin ab intra chapter 23 . 8/8/2012
at first, when I saw I had to read 23 chapters when I should be studying I chickened out.
Then, I couldn't stop.
The sheer complexity of the characters, their motives, and slow unravelling of just how much damage every person experience is spell-bounding. Don't even get me started on how beautiful their love and friendship for one another is.

Keep up the great work! I am very excited to see the conclusion of this story.
xXTainted.InkXx chapter 23 . 9/23/2011
Amazing story,Amazing characters. Love love looooooove.

But

6 years? D:

I thought you had most of it done? Did you lose interest in it? (

I will forever be trying to think of an ending to this. Help me? D:
Blue chapter 23 . 7/30/2011
If you ever get the chance, please update? )
Wineko chapter 23 . 6/7/2011
I use to read this years ago when it was first coming out. I'm so glad that I was able to remember what it was called, I truly missed reading it.

It's sort of funny how nostalgic it is for me, it was one of the first fanfictions I ever read. Everything I felt, all of the magic of being sucked into a fan written story, it just all came back to me.

I just wanted you to know how much this story meant to me, and that it's truly special to me, not because of the content, but because of the memories I have of it.

I only wish I knew how it ended, but what can you do? n_n
GirlWaterShaman chapter 23 . 6/1/2011
I just rediscovered this fanfic and...please. PLEASE finish it.
GirlWaterShaman chapter 22 . 6/1/2011
Moooorrreee pplllleeeaaasssee!
GirlWaterShaman chapter 21 . 6/1/2011
Ahhh, Momiji
jordanger chapter 23 . 1/23/2011
Oh my! I have to say your story had me truly addicted! It was exactly what I was looking for, although I favor Kyoru I know that the real Tohru could never choose between two such smexy morsels of men. I also love the twist about Hatori falling in love with Tohru, but the love is not returned. But I think it's even more amazing how you managed to make that work in a positive way! I mean I understand how in turn it might make Shiogre angry and all but yet everything fits so well! I commend your talent in writing and I also have to say you have a very unique plot like no other I have read, and believe me I've read a lot of fanfiction haha. I guess you could say I'm VERY picky with my fanfics. But your story, out of all subjects is now my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE! haha! I do so hope that you post the rest of your chapters, seeing as how you haven't updated in so long...super sad face. Nevertheless I am oh so excited and looking forward to your next hopefully posted chapter! And pllleeeeeeeeeeeassseee let butterfly get her threesome wish! Oh gosh, watch out, theres a massive fangirl nosebleed coming! *nosebleed* I have to commend your skill as well at making butterfly non-annoying, a lot of authors make the appearance of an inner voice too often. But you seem to have that tightly under control. Oh! that reminds me, I also love how butterfly is knowing of the situation, but refuses to answer sometimes. :) But your story is amazing! So seeing as I'm now addicted to your story, feed my addiction and update! please? :D haha