Reviews for The Butterfly Effect
D.masher chapter 18 . 4/24/2007
OMG i have been waiting forever for an update!

are you still writing? or have other comitment overwelmed you?
Bohemian Honey chapter 23 . 4/23/2007
AH!

*dies*

Please. Need. Update...

This is far, far too good to not finish. Please.
Kyo-Honda chapter 23 . 4/11/2007
You havent updated in a long time! This is my favorite Fanfic and I depend on this as much as The boys depend on Tohru. (Yes I know obsession is bad but you're just that good of a writer)

PLEASE UPDATE!
Aeryn's Last chapter 23 . 3/27/2007
There comes a point in a Ghost Reader's life when something snaps the firmly held belief that reviewing is an eternally stupid past-time if all you are going to do is squeal over how 'this is so cool, my gawd!'. A Ghost Reader's religion hovers somewhere in the realms of Lazy, or Cynical; that is, too lazy to provide a decent review, or under the - sometimes correct - impression that the author isn't going to take your critique sensibly anyway and is only in it for the praise, so why bother?

I am a Ghost Reader of Cynical. To be honest, probably of Lazy too. Not much makes me go snap.

I honestly can't remember coming across your story, despite the fact that it was only a couple of hours ago. Something that was meant to just take up a little time and relax me turned into an utter obsession. I have no idea how you did it. And personally, i don't really care.

You have made me go snap.

Not many can set their writing into the present tense and actually pull it off. Trust me, i should know, as i've struggled with that particular style for over a year now. The first chapter intrigued me just for that, but i still thought i knew where you were going with it. Traditional and, while it can sometimes be fun, it doesn't always have a...spark. But you...second chapter, third chapter, and i couldn't even remember what day it was i was so absorbed.

You didn't just create a spark. You lit a whole damn crate of fireworks.
purged account chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
Wow. Just...wow.

This might just be my favorite fanfic. Ever.

You just...well...I'm speechless.

This is such a entertaining, lovely, sometimes funny and sometimes dramatic read. I felt all the emotion, and everyone's personalities were fantastic.

I'm probably shouldn't have started reading this, now that I know you won't update.

Even so...great job. I love this fic, and it's certainly going on my faves.

-Abigail
Coco-Loco chapter 23 . 2/25/2007
omg! it's been so long! i just re-read this story.. yes i did despite my inner voice warning me not to do so. reasons for me not wanting to reread this is: fear of getting hooked, falling in love with it all over again, waiting like a maniac for an update, hearing my own 'butterfly' nags again lol, well.. you get the point! sigh, what can i say all those things i mentioned above and more have become reality! i see that it's been a while since the update, but i'm still hoping against hope that it's coming. as you mentioned it your last note "only six chapters to go!" please please i hope you get renewed motivation to continue because i for one (together with a whole bunch of other people i'm sure) would really love to know what happens next! Keep writing! :)
White-Tiger123 chapter 23 . 2/13/2007
Oh wow, that was absolutely beautiful!

Please tell me that it isn't just finishing there! Is the rest of it posted somewhere else?

Anyway i'm interested in the link mentioned in the AN at the top of chapter 23 :D
BlackHeartBunny chapter 23 . 1/21/2007
I just started reading your story last night and I finished to what you just updated and was hoping that you would please finish this. I think this is a really awesome story and you're very talented. Your take on the whole zodiac curse is probably the most creative and unique I've ever read. Keep up the great work. I really hope you don't leave us hanging. It seems you've accumulated quite a large fan base throughout your writings.
Daiyanna Grae chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
WHEN will there be a new chapter? Its been too long, esp. when I've been following this story from chapter 1... -wah- where did you go?

Daiyanna Grae
Wayward Victorian Girl chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
i love this story so much and the butterfly is hilarious. are there any more updates in the furute?
Meryl12 chapter 23 . 12/12/2006
AH! No! Where's the rest? You can't just have stopped writing, please please please don't have stopped writing! What happens? What were the spirits talking about? What does she do? SO many unanswered questions...
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
hey i was just browsing through fics and i am awfully glad to come across this one. i read all 23 chapters in one sitting! even though my eyes hurt i just couldn't stop. please don't leave it hanging like that. an email to alert me if you've postd another chapter would be greatly appreciated though. )
Momo the Fruit Angel chapter 23 . 10/27/2006
I've been following this story for a while now and...I LOVE IT! Now that I've said that I need one thing from you...UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!
magi732 chapter 23 . 9/14/2006
Awesome story, I just finished reading up to here today, yeah, i'd like that web address if possible, and thanks
Shirohikari chapter 23 . 9/8/2006
This is cruel and unusual torture - stopping at such a crucial juncture for more than a year. The lengths of your chapters and substantial, but you probably inflict physical pain with the wait.

The best Fruits Basket fic I've read yet, despite not liking threesomes. Though it's not exactly one. Very, very interesting connection between the plot in the fic and the actual manga plot, with the butterflies and all. Very well written, with a great balance of humour and angst. I cannot wait to see their reactions to her leaving.

Wonderful job overall.