Reviews for Bought In Blood
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
Good story. It's nice to see this perspective.
forever and three more seconds chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
Interesting. I never thought about Narcissa in this sort of light, although looking back the scene at the start of book 6 with her, Bella and Severus always struck me as out of place in my image of a cold, blond Death Eater. Well done.
tambrathegreat chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
Another thought provoking peice. I do wonder about the young Narcissa also. Good work.
doxy chapter 1 . 12/19/2004
me too! i have always wondered why she doesnt play a bigger part. it would be so cool if she turned out to be a spy or something...but of course j k owns her not us so i guess she'll just have to sit in the margins of the story now won't she?
hydra-star91 chapter 1 . 11/5/2004
This is wonderful. And your right, Narcissa extreamly undevoluped but very interesting. I think that you did a very good job with getting inside her head. It seemes like a very acurate description of her as a young girl.
Little Tigger chapter 1 . 10/18/2004
Beautiful character study!

You are right she is neglected as a character!

LT
elvengirl9 chapter 1 . 10/10/2004
"She would follow him to Hell if he wished her too, and that was precisely where the couple was headed"

Ouch. Personally, one of the requirements for someone I like is that that's NOT where he's headed, and if it was, I'm not following him there. Interesting, but I don't agree with your take on Narcissa. Still, each to her own, right?
elvengirl9 chapter 1 . 10/10/2004

elvencherry07 chapter 1 . 10/9/2004
Yeah, she is totally interesting... cool viewpoint!
Flaire Delacour with Faith chapter 1 . 10/9/2004
nice beginning chapter and I know what you mean by Narcissa being an intriguing character.

I just can't help but find lots of different story lines for her too.