Reviews for The Phoenix Key
ACE ICo chapter 2 . 6/10/2004
Nice , I didn't read the whole thing more like skimmed 's preety and thanks for the little bio notes the bottem of chaper 2.I haven't watch the series sense it went off air about 6 years ago on Fox Channel 2!
Sorceress Sakura chapter 1 . 8/22/2003
Oh, I love it. Can you please make the next chapters? This is a great start.
werepanther1 chapter 2 . 9/9/2001
Great! Great! Great!
gohan7 chapter 2 . 6/6/2001
I thank you from the bottom of my heart. It is nice to know that I am not the only one who loves to make up fic chacters\
Readasaur chapter 2 . 5/11/2001
You've definetly got something good going here. I especially like the idea of a human adopting a monster as a daughter. Quite revolutionary. You are officially comended for this!
enLIGHTenment chapter 2 . 5/7/2001
that wasn't awful, that was really good, you can write better than me for goodness sakes. (maybe that's not something to be proud of but...)
enLIGHTenment chapter 1 . 5/7/2001
::ahem:: who the hell is General Durahan? -;; I'm soooo sorry but I no longer have time to watch monster rancher ::sobs:: damn school!
scizor chapter 2 . 5/1/2001
quite a good story. when well you post more chapters.
CharmedSerenity chapter 2 . 4/18/2001
GAHHHHH, please continue this, I want both rebel groups to join forces, the next chapter, BRING IT ON (so I can read it)
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 4/14/2001
Coolness
CharmedSerenity chapter 1 . 2/24/2001
Cool, will North meet up with Genki and his friends
Michiko chapter 1 . 2/15/2001
oO_Oo poor durahan... poor tiger/golem(forgot what it called) oh well. You got me curious.

(Hoo) And that's really bad.

(Michiko) shutup!
Jet-kun chapter 1 . 2/14/2001
Yaaa! Keep writing this ficcie! It purty and kewl!
Melodi Hare chapter 1 . 2/14/2001
Yes! Another good MR author appears on the site! I really like this, and I hope to see more of your work here.