Reviews for Conflagration
Raywolf Shibelt chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
This is so beautiful I love it very much. This has been a fascinating read for me. Thanks for sharing.
Eevee chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
I really like the way you portray Wolfram and Conrad and the break in their relationship here.
helga1967 chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
Excellent. Good use of the character and emotion.
Free Hero chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
Ah... Poor Conrad. He's my favorite character, and my heart went out to him. But you're one of the very few writers who have managed the art so masterfully that I could just see it happening as if I was watching the anime all over again. In other words, you got them in character. Hahaha.

Thank You.

Free Hero
littleladygoldie chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
wow... that was really nice... this is the first time ive read a fic written in that way (2nd person?)... you write really well and the sentences flowed smoothly... i love it!
venenatus.venustas chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
This was absolutely amazing. I loved how well you wrote it, especially the descriptions at the very end of the fire. Beautiful. I only wish you had more KKM fic, but there's always hope for the future. XD
Triskell chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
Very nice indeed. A darker Wolfram than one usually gets to see in fiction, bravo. I enjoyed seeing this side of him and also his interaction with/thoughts of his brothers.

Thanks for sharing.
runtus maximus chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
*squee* I love your writing style- few can make second-person work, but you did.
isumi shinichirou chapter 1 . 5/17/2006
THAT"S A VERY GOOD FIC! OWI LOVE IT! HEY! If u have any time, will u e-mail me please? I'm waiting!
Ronin-N-Gang chapter 1 . 7/22/2005
Woot! I've always wondered how Mazoku got their powers! It's just too bad that Wolfram found out that Conrad was human... and again it's too bad that Wolfram has to hate humans... But Conrad should have told Wolfram in a diffrent way so that Wolfram could've known that humans were capable of loving a person...
CharmedReality chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
Excellent one-shot. Interesting approach to make the reader identify as Wolfram. My heart really goes out to Konrad.
I have a name chapter 1 . 5/8/2005
Very nice. Very well written. You rarely see fics written in second person. I enjoyed seeing things from Wolfram's perspective on this matter. The series doesn't go into so much detail about it. All in all, I really liked this story although later on in the series it is reveald that the coming of age for a Mazoku (at least a noble) is 15... this magical pact however, isn't part of that ceremony. So it's still cool.
pcg chapter 1 . 2/27/2005
This was really, really good. (The changing tenses got to me, but bah! It was still good. :D)
Lindsay chapter 1 . 1/13/2005
I really like this one. It was written in an interesting style. The use of the RPG-ish "you" makes the action a bit closer.

One part that I thought about was why Wolfram recieved the fire elemental. Was it because it was really a part of him, or did he want to have Konrad's premonition come true? Maybe he willed it...

Overall, nice.
kathy chapter 1 . 11/19/2004
it was great...but :[ i don't want konrad and wolfram to be on such bad terms. sniff sniff.. poor konrad!