Reviews for Correspondence
Featha96 chapter 11 . 10/23
This was very confusing but also fabulously entertaining
TegwenielWestwind chapter 11 . 6/23
This was a fun derailment. If only real life could allow for good people to corrupt the evil out of the villains.
My head is very confused, but I love this too much to care.
Hehehe
Guest chapter 11 . 10/10/2016
This has made me laugh every chapter, I definitely haven't seen this take on things before and have thoroughly enjoyed the whole story.
Ginnylove9990 chapter 2 . 5/24/2016
Yes it is funny. this is about the 5th or 6 time I have read it and I still laugh as I read each chapter. It is awesome.
Ada1229 chapter 11 . 4/7/2016
XD oh gosh, I started crying from laughter half way through the first chapter and I couldnt stop giggleing till the end. This is a hilarious story. I also like the Minerva/Tom angle
HiddenHero220 chapter 11 . 2/24/2016
This is one of the funniest stories I've read in a while. I'm sad that it's done though. I will still recommend it to all my funny Harry Potter friends!
andyjhorton chapter 11 . 1/4/2016
after some of the fics ive read lately this was a breath of fresh air. thanks for writing it.
noylj chapter 4 . 7/27/2015
I live 24/7 with headaches there is the base head ache and the add-ons that come and go.
Getting treated for migraines or, as my family suggested, brain tumor?
Mistress-Cinder chapter 11 . 6/14/2015
What a fun little crack fic! I loved some of the pranks especially the ones on Ron.
Guest chapter 8 . 5/14/2015
Dumbledore followed hermione and Tom Severus got there just after dumbledore was inside already ... Please read that part and fix it ...
Multifandom Guardian chapter 1 . 1/19/2015
This. Is. BEAUTIFUL! lol It is awesome though lol.
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 9 . 12/9/2014
[We regret to inform you that the reader is currently having a fit of giggles {again} and cannot properly review. We do so in her place and politely inform you that this story is marvelous and we look forward to the final few chapters.]
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 5 . 12/9/2014
Snape! Well, I hope that they don't bring Hogwarts crashing down around their ears.