Reviews for Correspondence
noylj chapter 4 . 7/27
I live 24/7 with headaches there is the base head ache and the add-ons that come and go.
Getting treated for migraines or, as my family suggested, brain tumor?
Mistress-Cinder chapter 11 . 6/14
What a fun little crack fic! I loved some of the pranks especially the ones on Ron.
Dumbledore followed hermione and Tom Severus got there just after dumbledore was inside already ... Please read that part and fix it ...
Multifandom Guardian chapter 1 . 1/19
This. Is. BEAUTIFUL! lol It is awesome though lol.
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 9 . 12/9/2014
[We regret to inform you that the reader is currently having a fit of giggles {again} and cannot properly review. We do so in her place and politely inform you that this story is marvelous and we look forward to the final few chapters.]
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 5 . 12/9/2014
Snape! Well, I hope that they don't bring Hogwarts crashing down around their ears.
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 4 . 12/9/2014
Well, honestly? It's about time that Ron and Hermione broke up. I look forward to future chapters!
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 3 . 12/9/2014
Very nice! A completely different possible future! I look forward to more chapters!
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 2 . 12/9/2014
Tee hee. Very nice! I haven't quite recovered from my bout of hysterics, but I am seriously enjoying this and eagerly look forward to reading future chapters!
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
[We regret to inform you that the reader is currently suffering from gales of laughter and cannot properly review at this time. We humbly extend our gratitude for such an excellent chapter, and eagerly await more.]
P-Webes chapter 11 . 10/21/2014
Hey, great story, and if u or someone else writes a sequel can u post is as an author note so i know who is writing one please?
sissy2757 chapter 6 . 5/26/2014
Love the Pac man (lemon drops) chasing Dumberdore around. Would have to seen that for real.
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 2 . 4/7/2014
Pffffttt hahahaha!
this is really funny.
pikachucat chapter 11 . 3/20/2014
awesome
TiffBaby101 chapter 11 . 3/2/2014
this is very good. Love your letters