Reviews for Correspondence
Ginnylove9990 chapter 2 . 5/24
Yes it is funny. this is about the 5th or 6 time I have read it and I still laugh as I read each chapter. It is awesome.
Ada1229 chapter 11 . 4/7
XD oh gosh, I started crying from laughter half way through the first chapter and I couldnt stop giggleing till the end. This is a hilarious story. I also like the Minerva/Tom angle
HiddenHero220 chapter 11 . 2/24
This is one of the funniest stories I've read in a while. I'm sad that it's done though. I will still recommend it to all my funny Harry Potter friends!
andyjhorton chapter 11 . 1/4
after some of the fics ive read lately this was a breath of fresh air. thanks for writing it.
noylj chapter 4 . 7/27/2015
I live 24/7 with headaches there is the base head ache and the add-ons that come and go.
Getting treated for migraines or, as my family suggested, brain tumor?
Mistress-Cinder chapter 11 . 6/14/2015
What a fun little crack fic! I loved some of the pranks especially the ones on Ron.
Guest chapter 8 . 5/14/2015
Dumbledore followed hermione and Tom Severus got there just after dumbledore was inside already ... Please read that part and fix it ...
Multifandom Guardian chapter 1 . 1/19/2015
This. Is. BEAUTIFUL! lol It is awesome though lol.
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 9 . 12/9/2014
[We regret to inform you that the reader is currently having a fit of giggles {again} and cannot properly review. We do so in her place and politely inform you that this story is marvelous and we look forward to the final few chapters.]
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 5 . 12/9/2014
Snape! Well, I hope that they don't bring Hogwarts crashing down around their ears.
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 4 . 12/9/2014
Well, honestly? It's about time that Ron and Hermione broke up. I look forward to future chapters!
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 3 . 12/9/2014
Very nice! A completely different possible future! I look forward to more chapters!
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 2 . 12/9/2014
Tee hee. Very nice! I haven't quite recovered from my bout of hysterics, but I am seriously enjoying this and eagerly look forward to reading future chapters!
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
[We regret to inform you that the reader is currently suffering from gales of laughter and cannot properly review at this time. We humbly extend our gratitude for such an excellent chapter, and eagerly await more.]
P-Webes chapter 11 . 10/21/2014
Hey, great story, and if u or someone else writes a sequel can u post is as an author note so i know who is writing one please?