Reviews for Correspondence
I was greatly amused.
slytherinsal chapter 11 . 3/18
Amusing, thank you
slytherinsal chapter 4 . 3/18
This is weird but amusing. I hope your headaches have cleared up in the intervening period or that the quacks have found an underlying cause and have been able to alleviate them. As a Migraine sufferer I appreciate the problem but if you are still as bad as you were 13 years ago, after 40 years of migraines I have had about 80% relief by going to a chiropractor. For what it's worth, I pass it on.
Monster King chapter 11 . 3/7
Great story I really liked it good job writing the story
Featha96 chapter 11 . 10/23/2017
This was very confusing but also fabulously entertaining
TegwenielWestwind chapter 11 . 6/23/2017
This was a fun derailment. If only real life could allow for good people to corrupt the evil out of the villains.
Guest chapter 11 . 1/30/2017
My head is very confused, but I love this too much to care.
Guest chapter 11 . 1/26/2017
Hehehe
Guest chapter 11 . 10/10/2016
This has made me laugh every chapter, I definitely haven't seen this take on things before and have thoroughly enjoyed the whole story.
Ginnylove9990 chapter 2 . 5/24/2016
Yes it is funny. this is about the 5th or 6 time I have read it and I still laugh as I read each chapter. It is awesome.
Ada1229 chapter 11 . 4/7/2016
XD oh gosh, I started crying from laughter half way through the first chapter and I couldnt stop giggleing till the end. This is a hilarious story. I also like the Minerva/Tom angle
HiddenHero220 chapter 11 . 2/24/2016
This is one of the funniest stories I've read in a while. I'm sad that it's done though. I will still recommend it to all my funny Harry Potter friends!
andyjhorton chapter 11 . 1/4/2016
after some of the fics ive read lately this was a breath of fresh air. thanks for writing it.
noylj chapter 4 . 7/27/2015
I live 24/7 with headaches there is the base head ache and the add-ons that come and go.
Getting treated for migraines or, as my family suggested, brain tumor?
Mistress-Cinder chapter 11 . 6/14/2015
What a fun little crack fic! I loved some of the pranks especially the ones on Ron.