Reviews for Sleep is for the Weak
fred21 chapter 6 . 2/11/2012
Great story. Glad to see that Rodney finally realized that he had friends and people who cared about him.
fred21 chapter 3 . 2/11/2012
Poor Rodney, he'll hate being sick (pretty much like all of us!). I hope it is nothing too serious.
fred21 chapter 2 . 2/11/2012
another good chapter.
fred21 chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Love the conversation between Rodney and Sheppard. I'm now off to read the next chapter...
Swordsoul2000 chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
I've been looking for this fic! For the longest time, i've been looking for a fic where Sheppard acknowledges what McKay went through with Kolya, and acknowledges that McKay did more than could be expected considering that unlike Sheppard and the other military personnel he wasn't trained to deal with torture. Even thought of writing it myself, but could never get the story to gel. Maybe I'll give it another shot now that i see that it can be done.

good job.
hajimebassaidai chapter 6 . 5/13/2010
I liked the balance between peril for Rodney and the level of revelation that he had about finally being surrounded by friends he can trust. Great story!
nebbyjen chapter 6 . 2/7/2010
re-reading oldie but goodies tonight. always fun to come across yours! how I miss the original fic days for SGA!
Whirlwind421 chapter 6 . 4/18/2009
Excellent! I love it!
msdarque chapter 6 . 8/24/2008
I can relate to this story in so many ways.. I love it!

Wonderfully written! Lots of stars!
countryldy chapter 6 . 5/3/2008
Great story. I loved reading it.
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
aw, great friendship stuff
LinziDay chapter 6 . 11/1/2007
Nice.
LadyNiko chapter 3 . 8/1/2007
Oh man, Rodney's totally in trouble now... :)

But, you've got the wrong version of you're/your in one sentence here: You're blood sugar is low

Uhm, You are blood sugar... 'cause that's what You're means? :) I think you want *your* blood sugar is low...

But enjoying this story, really. I'm just one of those nitpickers who has to stop for you're/your and they're/their/there errors. :-p
Robin Gills chapter 6 . 5/7/2007
O! I really liked this story! It was very, very well written. It wasn't over the top like some h/c fics are and it was just wonderful. I can't fully express but it was good! I also really liked your Teyla and Carson! Especially the bit with Carson there in the cafiteria waiting for Rodney with the coffee!
skypig21 chapter 6 . 12/1/2006
My, that was refreshing. Someone recced this and I decided that this was a great time for some good, old-fashioned H/C. What a joyful read. Thanks for writing it!