Reviews for Sleep is for the Weak
LadyNiko chapter 3 . 8/1/2007
Oh man, Rodney's totally in trouble now... :)

But, you've got the wrong version of you're/your in one sentence here: You're blood sugar is low

Uhm, You are blood sugar... 'cause that's what You're means? :) I think you want *your* blood sugar is low...

But enjoying this story, really. I'm just one of those nitpickers who has to stop for you're/your and they're/their/there errors. :-p
Robin Gills chapter 6 . 5/7/2007
O! I really liked this story! It was very, very well written. It wasn't over the top like some h/c fics are and it was just wonderful. I can't fully express but it was good! I also really liked your Teyla and Carson! Especially the bit with Carson there in the cafiteria waiting for Rodney with the coffee!
skypig21 chapter 6 . 12/1/2006
My, that was refreshing. Someone recced this and I decided that this was a great time for some good, old-fashioned H/C. What a joyful read. Thanks for writing it!
sueKay-04 chapter 6 . 5/14/2006
fantastic story...loved it!

I just wanna give Rodney a big hug!
Cybrogue chapter 1 . 5/11/2006
cool. ya did a really nice job with this one! and i was proud of rodney in The Storm, he really is a pretty good guy underneath it all. nice fic, keep up the good work!
Shakia chapter 6 . 2/11/2006
I loved this story! :D Teh Rodney/team bonding was really cool. Really like how you wrote this Thanks for a great fic! Lol, I also love the chapter titles. XD
Chasing Liquor chapter 6 . 11/13/2005
Loved this. You did a very good job.
Silverthreads chapter 5 . 9/17/2005
Good story and I love your chapter titles!
Lilrebelgirl chapter 6 . 8/22/2005
Wow...*mouth drops* you wrote the characters so well, this was a great story
Lilrebelgirl chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
I really like this so far! :D
fififolle chapter 6 . 5/12/2005
I really loved this! Thanks. You got lots of characters just right, and some great Rodney thinking! I found myself wishing it would go on and on, but I guess he had to get better at some point! A few spelling and grammar hitches, but they didn't detract much from what is a great story, with great chapter headings! I'm going to read more of your stuff now I've found it!
Dameon chapter 6 . 4/10/2005
Very nice! I like the deep analysis into why Rodney is, well, Rodney. Very intriguing and it has me hooked. Great job, can't wait to read more!
Writer117 chapter 6 . 3/26/2005
Excellent story!
Moondancer chapter 1 . 3/11/2005
Very well written, thanks for the treat.
Perri Smith chapter 6 . 3/1/2005
A very good McKay story, with some truly lovely insights - his inability to handle friendship and concern rang perfectly true. Watching his teammates through his eyes was neatly done as well; you caught Sheppard and Teyla, in particular, very nicely.

The only thing that kept me from truly enjoying the story was being consistently thrown off by the need to mentally fill in missing words or punctuation, or fix spelling or punctuation. Given into the hands of a good beta-reader, this would be a much stronger story, and one I would happily recommend to all and sundry.
85 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »