Reviews for Elegy
bec chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Loved it
LadyBluePhoenix chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
This is a really well written story...and it flowed really well and had a good plot.
hajimebassaidai chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
An emotional examination of what is lost with thoughtful examples and a final triumphal note, a sense not of failure but of something that was worth having, even to be ultimately lost. Season 5 not an easy option for locating this kind of fic as things were less than rosy between the two of them but that problem is very well dealt with. A great story!
trtlsoup2001 chapter 1 . 11/19/2005
Just stumbled across this story. Excellent representation of the friendship between Daniel and Jack.

And a damned good peice of writing. Very emotional.

Thank you.
deathstreet89 chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
This was a very sad, serious, but oustanding story
alesca-chan chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
very sad

write more, you rock
zeilfanaat chapter 1 . 12/3/2004
I'm speechless. Great story.
Lydia2 chapter 1 . 11/4/2004
Make a sequel. please!
Pat chapter 1 . 10/10/2004
Beautifully written as are the other parts of the story. I hope that sometime you will pick up the rest of the story or perhaps a short version of it so we know what happens to Jack. If not then this just a thank you for taking the time to share your stories with us they are all very good.
pain in the mikta chapter 1 . 10/9/2004
Gawd! This should come with a hanky warning!

Very touching!
Antigone11 chapter 1 . 10/9/2004
OK, you CAN'T end this here! I NEED to know what happened to Jack! Please take pity on your poor readers.
gateslacker chapter 1 . 10/9/2004
What can I say...that was beautiful!
Katerina17 chapter 1 . 10/9/2004
Okay, that made me cry. Beautifully written, poignant, and terribly sad. I don't suppose there's any chance at all that you'll continue it? This leaves so much hanging! Is Jack still out there somewhere, alive? I'd really love to see some kind of closure for his teammates.
MindGame chapter 1 . 10/9/2004
wow, that was really good. sad, but not all at the same time...maybe melancholy is the right word.

Good job.
DarkJediQueen chapter 1 . 10/9/2004
That was good.

Sad but really good.

Are you going to do more along htis plot line.