Reviews for Good Friend Lost
bec chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Great story!
Nathalie Andrews chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
Very well written, extremely emotional and infectious. I really, really liked this, particularly the ending, which was brutal, but so intensely emotional. In awe!
Rebel Goddess chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
Is it completely evil of me to find the darkness of this entrancing? Cause I really do. Gorgeous darkness and that last line was superb. Wow.
ltg chapter 1 . 12/17/2004
that was awesome! sorry to see jack rape sam and torture daniel , but all in all a great story. it would be nice to see what would happen if jack led an attack against earth!
miscbills chapter 1 . 10/14/2004
This is a shocker. I am at the end of my seat as I am reading this story. It had taken me on a emotional roller coaster ride. I hope there is more. I see there is a chapter 1 and there been mention there were some commotions going on that gave Daniel the advantage to slide to see Sam.

Please?
manic chapter 1 . 10/11/2004
That was good. At first I wasn't going to read it because the challenge required S/J. But I did, and it was a nice allusion to it, more UST then ship. Morbid, but good, and cool that you brought in Kor'esh.
MindGame chapter 1 . 10/9/2004
this is one of the few tragedy stories i have ever read that are just that. too many people do a quick reverse at the end and make it all fluffy. You should be commended for sticking with it all the way. this story is incredibly well written, and extremely realistic. congratulations on writing a truely moving and exceptional fic.