Reviews for The False Testimony Murder Case
kitameguire chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Awesome story! I love it!
xX.Chu-Chan.Xx chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
Awe. How cute
Crysalice Bell chapter 1 . 3/31/2007
What a heart-racing fic! It's full of suspense and it's like I don't want to take my eyes of the computer! It's very wonderful, man, someone should make this a Detective Conan episode itself, it's like it's almost true. WHOO! Keep on making fanfics like this! Thank you for creating such a wonderful fanfic!
derangedperson chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
Whew...now THAT was an intense ride. I can only hope my writing can be as good as yours someday, Bill. Five stars.
Kuroya chapter 1 . 10/23/2004
Wow, this is absolutely wonderful. Fantastic conventions, great plot (though it seemed a little cliche, but that's fine with me), nice characterization... And I'm running out of adjectives. _

All in all, it's a wonderful little story. _
TheWhiteMonk chapter 1 . 10/19/2004
Excellent work. This is one of the better fanfics I've read and one of the best Detective Conan/Case Closed fics I've read. Very good villans too. I wonder if this will fuel Ran's/Rachel's suspicions regarding Conan's true indentity?
glory angel 5 chapter 1 . 10/10/2004
That was great!Your a great writer!

~Kagome Fan~
MichelleTherese chapter 1 . 10/9/2004
You've done it again, Bill K! Thanks for writing a fantastic Detective Conan fic!

The characters and relationships were accurate and emotionally charged; the evidence and deductions were amazing. Even if the details such as the plum blossoms, etc. were invented, they read as if they were true and thoroughly researched. Though I wonder: might there be any confusion on Ran's part as to why Shinichi apparently had nothing to do with her rescue, or any suspicions about Conan's identity? Also, this story is far more dramatic than Detective Conan is usually, but you do balance the drama/suspense with occasional humor. Quite the switch from the usual angst I see in this fanfic category!

Please keep writing-and keep the Detective Conan fics coming!
beep beep chapter 1 . 10/9/2004
I don't know how to go into detail, but this was wonderful. Top knotch.