Reviews for Born to Servitude
Aly Goode chapter 16 . 12/16/2013
Amazing story! Poor Seth though :(
Lil' P 101 chapter 16 . 1/16/2013
Seriously, dude? That was f***ing awesome.
startedshipping15yr.ago chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Interesting start _ I'm glad I can go right on to chapter 2.

It's strange to see Katsuya's father portrayed as such a nice seeming guy, considering what I remember from the manga. (Who throws glass bottles at their kids?) but I'll roll with it.

I'm worried about the possible MS but we'll see. Extra points for remembering Jounouchi is Katsuya's family name and not his given like so many fanfic writers do.
Nightmother chapter 16 . 10/3/2011
Loved it, just loved it. I would think Joey may get revenge on Bakura some time...for leaving him high and dry...or maybe for the kiss...
Nightmother chapter 4 . 10/3/2011
I'm glad someone else out there in the world also think Jeoy isn't stupid. I'm loving this so why do I have a feeling Seto knows? I mean he remember his past...right?
SnowKissYuki chapter 12 . 3/22/2011
I like this idea of Seto obtaining the Rod. Then Jou can have his cake and eating it too. It's a lovely thought. But your ending was good all the same. maybe another story with that theme?
SnowKissYuki chapter 16 . 3/22/2011
OH EM UH-G. You included some Harry Potter into this. LOOVE HP. I'm glad I spotted this story. I hadn't read this pairing a long while. The development of their love was steady and nice. Very well done. Reading this was enjoyable. Thanks for sharing.
sullendream chapter 16 . 12/21/2010
good story but i wish seth met joey's past life jono or something then he cn be happy to
Angel of Death and Darkness chapter 16 . 11/13/2010
This is the GREATEST story I've ever read!
hetalianoftime chapter 16 . 7/21/2010
No way! A sequel? *hugs* your the best! I'll definitely check that out as soon as I can! - this story was great! It broke my heart when Seth kissed jou one last time :'( but who knows! Maybe it WASNT one last time! Tee hee! Can't wait! Aww kaiba's so sweet! 8D
hetalianoftime chapter 15 . 7/21/2010
Omg! Kaiba dancing? The horror! XD and I heard from somewhere that everytime kaiba smiles a puppy dies... Lol! Ahh, I can't believe only one more chapter to go! X0
hetalianoftime chapter 14 . 7/21/2010
Lol, I love chaseshipping - and yes! The little dumb betch slipped! :] ahhh! Super cliffhanger! Where did that kiss come from :p man this is getting good!
hetalianoftime chapter 13 . 7/21/2010
Yes! They finally got a lead! Buahaha! And ew! This girl is a freaky stalker! Dx lol she seriously has some of his hair! Ha! So creepy D
hetalianoftime chapter 12 . 7/21/2010
Aw man stupid bakura! I hope his plan fails! X(
hetalianoftime chapter 11 . 7/21/2010
Aww yugi is such a sweet friend! - and super AWW! Poor Seth! T.T how can jou just try to leave him hangin like that? ( at least I heard him say "I love you" finally! :D and in egyptian too! :p can't wait to keep reading!