Reviews for You Want What?
Vivid Imaginest chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
Like it? LIKE IT? I LOVED IT! I totally forgot all about Jou wanting the car so when he mentioned it i lol'd in real life
Kitty Caesar chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
AH! So freakin' cute! This was played out wonderfully. ;D

And I freakin' love Jou's last line. lol
htstff57 chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
hehe lol! that was a really cute story... i loved it...! i think they make a cute couple together! D
Nekosune chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
Haha! I loved it! Awsome! Cookies and pocky for you! _
schmexyschmurf chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
xD! That was classic!
kuroi-sakurapetals chapter 1 . 12/17/2004
this was so cute! i just loved everything about it. great work, keep it up.
anaraz chapter 1 . 12/16/2004
cute story
Icy Flame chapter 1 . 12/16/2004
Cute, I liked it. I can't imagine Seto Kaiba begging but it creates a very...interesting picture! *grins* Anyways I liked the story and the idea was creative. I especially enjoyed Bakura liking cartoons/comics. *smiles* I hope to see more of your work in the near future! *grins* *glomps author* *waves*

Later yo,

Icy
Misura chapter 1 . 12/15/2004
*nods emphatically* Definitely like it. Because I'm just enough of a sadist to enjoy the thought of Joey leading Kaiba on until the point where Kaiba begs him on his knees to go out with him. ; I also liked Honda's role in this, as supportive best friend. (I mean, prodding Kaiba to refuse to let Joey borrow his car might well have resulted in Kaiba spontaneously offering Joey to use it. At least, I think it might have.) Of course, I'm also quite fond of the idea that Bakura likes comics. ;)
Ahja Reyn chapter 1 . 10/11/2004
cute story. im glad you finally wrote about kaiba asking jou out. ive been waiting for that. _
Liecor chapter 1 . 10/11/2004
cool one! i cant really imagine seto down on his knees... but that's so cute! and so sweet of hiM! *squels*
Seir chapter 1 . 10/10/2004
This was a good mini story. (Not gonna call it a story since their aren't a bunch of chapters) Now Seto and Joey are together... sort of.
Bakagami101 chapter 1 . 10/10/2004
It's so cute - Good work for the prequel to the prequel of the sequel /goes off to read 'Rebirth of the Damned'/
Sakusha Saelbu chapter 1 . 10/9/2004