Reviews for Through The Ages
NitoriLemon chapter 35 . 1/17
Damn, I love this story! Its sad that it ended, but I'm really happy because they did have an happy ending after all
Gabby chapter 2 . 7/23/2014
TheShiningStar chapter 34 . 12/4/2013
Guest chapter 35 . 3/6/2013
Hermione never said 'I love you' back to Draco!
hinerangi chapter 24 . 7/10/2012
I don't hate you anymore :)
Guest chapter 22 . 7/10/2012
I hate you so much right now.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/1/2012
Are the Malfoy's not pure blood wizards? Wouldnt all of their ancestors be of magical learning? Why would a malfoy turn her in?
draconisX23 chapter 9 . 2/7/2012
OMG! as in..Oh my God! .. I can't stop reading right's getting exciting... nice chapter .. :)
Dramionelvr chapter 35 . 7/31/2009
So anyways, I read this story years ago and I have it on my favorites list, but it occurred to me that I might not have reviewed it. So i came back to it, reread it and am now reviewing. I loved this story when I first read it and still love it now. The depth that you gave the characters was magnificent and I truly do appreciate it because not many authors have that ability.

xxikababyxx chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
Really liked yhur story :]
RedCloud13 chapter 35 . 2/21/2008
loved it so much it was great

so happy that Hermione and Draco have their happily ever after ending
snow winter chapter 35 . 11/25/2007
We...! This is really nice! There are times when Hermione's been too gullible in my opinion but well, it's fine. The fic turned out to be sweet and light. And not composed of too much snogging. Ugh. I'm a sucker for Dramione but wouldn't it be fun if kissing is limited to an amount for them to have time to actually speak at each other? Hm, nice work with the fic! Dramione forever and ever and ever and ever and ever...
Noon's Phoenix chapter 19 . 8/18/2007
“But you always find the Snitch!” Colin exclaimed.

“Shut the hell up, Colin.” Harry muttered through the megaphone.

That was good! I loved that!

HeyyBabyy chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
OH. Yaay! Controversy! xDD
GGmadness2006 chapter 35 . 4/3/2007
wow great job please post more soon i cant wait to read and reiew some more this story is amazing please post another story some time soon your an amazing writer! keep it up.