Reviews for Anything but Ordinary
Taffy Isabella chapter 26 . 10/16/2006
AMAZING! I loved it )
Funkeemunky chapter 26 . 7/15/2005
oh, omg! Whats going to happen To Michelle? I sure hope she's alright.
sakura-sweeti chapter 26 . 5/5/2005
hello! A! If you don't update, i'll die! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE! i'm the second reviewer i think...yes, well. the chapter was manifek (or however you spell that)! i love it! I want more more more! I'm a Canadian girl...i can't wait long! I heart you!

sakura-sweeti
MusicalBeans chapter 26 . 5/4/2005
REVIEW FOR YOU! CUZ I L U!

SQUE an updation!
sakura-sweeti chapter 25 . 2/6/2005
I would rate it 8/10! Its a very awesome shapter! HM...i have a few ideas! How about when Michelle is going to meet Sirius, she get kidnapped or something and Siruis has to go rescue her. How about Sirius moves in with Michelle. My last idea is that you should have something tragic happen, but fix it over a few chapters...
MusicalBeans chapter 25 . 1/31/2005
ya an update! woot! good job...write more soon...i'd leave a longer review but i gtg get off the cpu...

later

beans
BeaumontRulz chapter 25 . 1/30/2005
me lovey very much so my dear! update soon! and i'd give it a 9/10...simply cuz of a coupla spelling errors and yeah. i love it heaps mate! update soon!

::Alex::
Hawaiian-Rachael chapter 25 . 1/30/2005
nothin really happened in this chapter. I give it a 7
PotterChick958 chapter 24 . 1/23/2005
that was really good. im glad sirius found somebody else. somebody else who is still worth his time.
Hawaiian-Rachael chapter 24 . 1/21/2005
that was a really good chapter. i hope you update soon
MusicalBeans chapter 24 . 1/21/2005
yay! good chapter...it was written really well! update soon

beans-ness
Emily chapter 1 . 1/19/2005
Hey dude. Good story just two things I wish to point out:

1)Alohamora is the spell to unlock things, not make things fly

and 2) The mauraders probably didn't treat Peter like dirt. No matter how much we hate him, he was really good friends with them. Otherwise it wouldn't have been such a big deal that he betrayed Lily and James.

It was a really good chapter!

Emily
PotterChick958 chapter 23 . 1/19/2005
that was really good! that so sweet of james to set that up in lilys name... my theater class and i did we go together from grease, and it turned out pretty good. but god, i hate that song! lol, i love american idiot! uve probably heard 1958 by bowling for soup, so u dont need me to tell u how good that song it! keep writing! ur really good at it!
BeaumontRulz chapter 24 . 1/19/2005
yay! i liked it! yay! sirius likes (or loves) another gurl. hehe...its all good! i liked! actually i loved it! update soon, ya hear? lol...luvin dis story 2 bits mate!

::Alex::
Hawaiian-Rachael chapter 23 . 1/13/2005
that was an awsome chapter keep it up update soon