Reviews for Knocked Up
DieTrying chapter 8 . 8/25/2014
Hehe I like the pairing of Trish and Adam would been nice if it was Jeff though but None the Less nice
trishnjefflover chapter 6 . 3/30/2013
Hehehe Randy was naughty
trishnjefflover chapter 14 . 3/30/2013
That's true types be damned love story make a sequle
trishnjefflover chapter 10 . 3/30/2013
Hehehehe "are we gona stop?" that was so funny
brittandjocelyn chapter 14 . 8/19/2012
I actually cried at the end! The ending was great, and you're an amazing writer! Keep up the good work!
beachgal607 chapter 14 . 4/19/2006
Wow, took me a while to read this fic, but it is AMAZING! I LOVED it! Keep up the good work!
Latisha C chapter 14 . 5/28/2005
Good ending. It's about time they got together for good.
Little-Miss-Rachel chapter 14 . 5/27/2005
That was AWESOME! I LOVED IT! I am sad it's over, though!
viper-sa chapter 14 . 5/27/2005
I LOVED this story, nice ending kinda sad that it ended but all great things have to come to an end :)
randysangel chapter 14 . 5/26/2005
omg, i didn't think you were still continuing this fic...low and behold, i came on the site today and there it was, on the top of the list. it has been a while, i couldn't remember where i left off the last time, so i reread the whole thing from the beginning. great ending...i liked how randy was acting all jealous...that was so sweet. you should consider a sequel...if you do one, i look forward to reading it. i'll check out your other fics in the meantime. happy writing!
Pinayprincesa chapter 14 . 5/26/2005
aw ang cute naman:) Pls post more soon!
StratusfyingOrton chapter 14 . 5/26/2005
That was incredibly adorable. It took a while but you definitely delivered. I loved the happy ending...and I also loved the jealous Randy! Great job hun.
RKOxLegendKiller chapter 14 . 5/26/2005
hey! it was great! i had to read the fic from the beginning cuz i got kinda lost... lol. anyway it was great and AW randy/trish are 2gether! anyway, hope ta see u updating again soon. laterz!
TrishOrton chapter 14 . 5/26/2005
I loved the end glad that Trish and randy finally got togther. for a second i thought u had left us for good lol but i'm glad that u didnt. i hope u write another fic about trish and randy or trish/batista if u can either one i dont mind i just love ur stories :)

Jhanelle
jesse cole chapter 13 . 5/16/2005
This is a well thought out, well researched MASTERPIECE! Update soon please.