Reviews for Crossroads
Buffyxenaman chapter 13 . 11/3/2006
Seren Maris chapter 13 . 6/25/2006
I liked it! Hahaha - I didn't even remember quantum leap or connect the two until you mentioned it.

My favorite parts were the King Arthur crossover (it was so original!), and the whole Wes/Eric slash thing. I especially liked how realistic everyone's reactions were - they didn't react too well to their situation, or too badly.

I also liked how you managed to come up with a plausible explanation for the whole time-dimension hopping thing - it must have been tricky, but you did a great job!
Craig chapter 13 . 7/17/2005
This I love the idea, adored the execution, and can not express how wonderful the turnout is! Even read the sequel, and I have to say, you have really brought out the characters in these stories. Your writing style is fluid and descriptive without bogging anything down with too much exposition. Simply put, these stories were everything needed and in just the right dose. Many congratulations!
Tsukino Akume chapter 13 . 6/19/2005
*Giggles and claps her hands* I love this! It was too funny! The Camelot Rangers were so cool, I love snarky Eric, and you even threw in my beloved Red Fire dimension! Nicely done!
MzDany chapter 13 . 1/16/2005
.IT! What a ride! You have achieved an amazing feat with those flawless crossovers, and wonderful descriptions of all the different timezones and dimensions. You have given the backgrounds as much depth as the characters, and that made visualization much easier. I also love the great chemistry you have between Wes and Eric, both straight and gay. And Eric cursing throughout the story and always getting reprimanded for it was too cute! And the Knights of Power were just great. I could totally picture their outfits and weapons. That alone would make a great show :)

Excellent Job, Camille!
Sierra Nichole chapter 13 . 12/20/2004
So glad I finally got the chance to read ALL of this story because it just got better as it went on!

The chapters about Camelot were hilarious when they first arrived, the same when Wes was in the "Red Fire" universe. But both were done really well and had a good amount of angst in them, too.

Hope to see more soon,

Psycho Tangerine chapter 13 . 11/24/2004
I really liked this, especially the whole King Arthur bit :) I look forward to your next story.
Jason Barnett chapter 13 . 11/20/2004
Great story. I hope you do decide to do that missing chapter, though.
The Fink chapter 13 . 11/20/2004

Very nice wrap up - love the punchline :)

And I'm always happy to help :)
Dagmar Buse chapter 13 . 11/20/2004
Nice ending. :-) Don't want it to be over ... and I just hope that that last line attributed to me is just a hint of things to come - eventually. :-)
SilverRider chapter 13 . 11/19/2004
*Rolls on the ground laughing* this is hillarious. Really funny. Lets what you got planned for this after the Batman fic you finish posting. :D
Giannola chapter 13 . 11/19/2004
Nice ending to a great story. Glad to see everyone back in their place, safe and sound. I really liked the last part with Jen teaseing Wes and Eric. Hope to see more time force stories in the future.
Nalanzu chapter 13 . 11/19/2004
The snarky comment about the giant head! Fantastic ending. I'm sad that it's over, but it wrapped up really well. (And the final two paragraphs are definitely laugh-worthy. )

Overall, I like how you handled the concept. It was thoroughly well-balanced on all sides. And *fun*. Best part is still the dialogue (and hey, there's a lot of it, so that's a good thing).
Etcetera Kit chapter 13 . 11/19/2004
I loved it when they were talking about what they did to the alternate versions of themselves (Wes and Eric that is). I was amused when Eric said he didn't hit him. (Reminds me of a couple of guys I know... lol)

But great work! I like the way it ended. Can't wait to see more of your work around here!

PS I'm working my way through the 'Time' series. Just thought I'd let you know b/c I'm too lazy to review those stories... they rock though! :)
Myriah chapter 13 . 11/19/2004
:( It's over! Well, it ended good, and I guess there wasn't much else you could have put them through. It was a great story, I hope you plan to post more PR soon!