Reviews for Wanton
A-Happy-Accident chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
LoL! Awesome. I love RLSB fics.

Storm
Demonsblade chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
Cute...as usual. And very believable given both their personalities. You portrayed them very well.

This story is added to my fav list as well as my C2 community. Oh, as you're on my fav authors list, as well.
Lykaios Nyx chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
aww..how cute
On-A-Rainy-Day chapter 1 . 12/29/2004
not a bad place to start, i'd say. great story. i loved the first thing they said when james called them over-something about being onn top. dunno, but it was flippin hilarious. love it!
Elizabeth Tears chapter 1 . 12/25/2004
*laughs* Brilliantness! I haven't given many reviews in this last oh, hour or so since I've gotten up to the 8th page of sirius/Remus fics, but this warranted one, don't you feel special? lol, just kidding, but it was brilliant and I loved it immensely!

LizzY :D
Shadyday9 chapter 1 . 10/11/2004
ok ewe... but i think thats the reaction ur going for eh? im not too much of a fan of slash... i only read it when im getting tired of LJ's... wow look under my fav. stories and see how many LJ's i have! :-O! oo theres this one story... i can't remember... its a LJ and it has some Sirius/Remus action in it and its really good... im gunna go see what it is... ok i found it: Outward Appearances by Jubilee3... she does a lot of slash fics and i read some of one and almost barfed... i really am not a fan of slash... but this story is cute... i guess Sirius/Remus isn't that too terribly bad... :-/ anyways i suggest you read Outward Appearances... you may like it :-D anyways just for fun im adding this to my faves...! i mean i like this story... like i said before: it's cute... but i feel a need to add stories to my fave... :-/ this is the first fully fledged slash i have put in there... congratulations on that honor... when i become famous for my fave. stories list you can say proudly: I am the author the first slash story on her list! HAHAHA! o u are also one of the top three who got me started on H/G... without that i wouldn't be so abosorbed in LJ... wow im rambling... ;-D
HappyDappyDrunk chapter 1 . 10/10/2004
Oh the fluff! A big 'yay' for that. Sometimes it's just what you need. Great job! I really liked James's reactions, and I do believe you did a good Sirius. Remus just a touch of girliness to him that was alright. I love the ending!

Cheers,