Reviews for I Can't Stand to Fly
goldacharmed chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Very cute. I like how Clark kept trying to fly again. They should've put that in the show.
Mint Dragon chapter 1 . 10/28/2005
Wow. That's really funny - Speed Freak Little Red Riding Hood?

Clark's jeans falling off. I'd pay to see that. Well not really, seeing as the actor's like twenty seven and married, but still...

This one's going straight to my favorites. Definitely.

_
1eclecticreader chapter 1 . 5/26/2005
That was an enjoyable read. Pretty good!
Guppy3 chapter 1 . 3/8/2005
I adore this story. I don't even particularly like Lois (especially recently), and yet... your Lois is fun! I'm glad you portrayed her as having some gratitude for the Kents, and you gave her snappy dialog without her coming off as snotty. I love the idea of Clark testing out his flying/floating abilities on the barn, as well. Really, just a great story. Thanks for sharing!
LaCasta chapter 1 . 11/30/2004
Hah! Love the characterization there and you've got some great lines.
The Die Hard chapter 1 . 11/13/2004
He-he-he-he-he! From Clark at a 45 degree angle to Lois popping up like a bad series of pennies, from "vaguely Lana-like," to the last line, you nailed not only the characters, but their relationship with each other, perfectly. Really, how could Lois Lane NOT fall for Superman? Who else could begin to keep up with her? And how could she possibly believe that "Smallville" and Superman were one in the same, given Clark's track record? Hee! This was just a wonderfully done piece. It deserves to be added to canon.
margroks chapter 1 . 10/13/2004
Hee! I love this! Clark should really be doing this on screen!
MintChocolate5 chapter 1 . 10/9/2004
Awesome! Your characterized Lois very well. And Clark was so cute! 'Lois glared. Clark made not: she gave a good glare.' I thought that was funny, and you had witty repartee. Write more! Please.
Nautica7mk chapter 1 . 10/9/2004
That's a pretty good start. It's nice to see them interact.