Reviews for Our Love Two
love it and great name
Alie-yaoi chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
I like
Wishfull-star chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
that was beautiful:) I love how harry told them off:)
Diamondstar the Seeker chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
I'm going to the kill the ones that hurt Harry and his love ones, painfully and slowly. -laughs evilly-
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Nice!
susannahblack19 chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
really good, can you something similar but with chapters? but even if u don't i just wanted to tell you all ur storys r great and i love them keep it up
SinuousFun-Keeper of Innocence chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Please do another sequel, I mean Lilly and James loved Harry so much they died for him, so they should accept. And Luna would too. He should get the Ressurection Stone somehow. Oh, in some Fanfics Dumledore was gay with Grindlewald (SP?).
ala chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
Your story would have been great if it wasn't for the fact it was so biased. Let me see hetros are all evil and homophobic but gay people are all so loving and good. Get real! As a straight person who also has a loving gay couple that are part of the family, I found this story going to the extreme to prove how the poor gay couple was turned away from everyone but by another gay couple...too bad...if you toned down the hatred a bit...it would have been a good fic to read. Mind you my inlaw and his husband found the idea of two guys having a baby a nifty idea and wished they had that option.
siriushermionelover chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
Great sequel to Over Love.

siriushermionelover
gleefan2009 chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
please write more i loved it all. Thanks from Megan
RocklifeDude chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
Dude, this story was like really good as well!

Be proud,

RocklifeDude
Shadowed Tigress chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
This was well written and well thought out. I'm glad I found it as it's a quirk of my favorites. I'm learning to love well written Mpregs. In fact they seem to be my cup of tea. Don't be ashamed of your writing, and don't let the idiots who can't read out there get to you. Not only is this AU, Fanfiction, and Slash, you say what it is at the begining. So the reader has no one to blame but themselves, right?

Anyways, I hate the fact that everyone turned on Harry, but it fits in with this story. I would like to know if Harry and Draco had more kids, and where they went to school at. As I can't see Harry sending them to Hogwarts. But that's just random curiosity.

Thanks for a great read!

Christy
truthxinxshadow chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
My god. How some people can be so bitter and biggoted is beyond me. I swear. This is FICTION for a reason. I swear...

Don't let anyone get you down. No matter what anyone else says, know that you are a fabulous writer who has a right to write about whatever you see fit to. I love this story and it's companion, they are really great stories. It's interesting to read stories like this (Mpreg, slash, etc.) where everyone is accepting and to read one like yours where everyone is not. It's a great reflection of our society today, where everyone is not understanding that everyone is different and that doesn't make it wrong.

My parents are like that. My dad is just downright homophobic, and my mom likes to say she's not, but whenever me or my sister say anything about gay people or lesbians, she tells us to be quiet and even that it's disgusting. It makes me really mad. I mean really, do people just not learn anything from history class about slavery and discrimination? Look what it did to our country before. You know the saying: those who do not learn there lessons are doomed to repeat them. I hope they learn soon, that being different is okay. I mean, America is supposed to be the mixing pot, with all kinds of people who together in harmony. God I hope our next president is liberal...

But anyway, enough about stupid biased people, and back to your story! It is very well written, I mean, just look at how much it made me think! :) Very good job, you are very talented. Just ignore all the stupid people who have their heads too far up their collective asses to realize the truth: that they are ones with the problem. I love all your stories very much, I just don't take much time to review (bad Rachael!).

Keep up the very good work! You're a wonderful writer!

-truthxinxshadow-
KaKiJo chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
Aww that was really sweet...and you may not have tried to send a messgae but it puts a really good one across.

Even though Ron ond Hermione are out of charatcer it really does suit the story!

Well done!...
Steph chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
I like this. People in the gay/lesbian/bisexual group are sometimes looked down upon by those whom they previously regarded as family. I enjoy this fic and the first before it.

Good job!