Reviews for Honor and Duty
kristy chapter 1 . 9/8/2001
very descriptive...
Earth chapter 1 . 3/31/2001
that was really good. Your notes at the end made a lot of sense as well
Killiko Jun chapter 1 . 3/28/2001
Wonderfully dramatic and introspective, a bit sad on Syaoran's behalf. I always knew that Sakura and Syaoran got together, but you've considered and written a very persuasive and sad oneshot. You really got into the kid's head! _ Great work, I almost cried a bit at his silent sorrow and heartache. He's such a bullhead for not chasing Sakura! Anyways, lovely work, I wish to see more of you at ! _
Hikaru5 chapter 1 . 3/27/2001
O...k. well, yeah, his family does think that way... but seriously, i say that if the wolf had a choice, he really should have gone afta the cherry blossom. your style is nice though; humorous in a quiet way, not to mention sad. Please check out ma story (Lost Magic and Renowned Love). Thanks again. could you possibly write another, more, um, ss fic? That'd be great. Ja ne! -
Kingpin chapter 1 . 3/27/2001
The truth must be spoken, thus, be heard.
shadowphantomness chapter 1 . 3/27/2001
*sniff* so sad! But it's something Syaoran would do! Can you please review my fic, Differences can be Deadly? Please?
starlight chapter 1 . 3/27/2001
that was uhh weird. I think I get it butI'm not sure it was a little choppy but hey if you like to wrigh tdon't let this review stop you you write for you not for others if they like it thats great but if not that's there prob.
Terra chapter 1 . 3/27/2001
kawaii. Itth very thad. i'm typing with a lithp. why? don't ath.
Syaoran chapter 1 . 3/27/2001
BULL! Syaoran would have gave up anything for Sakura, even his life:(

That made me really sad to think Syaoran would ever give up on Sakura:(

SS are meant for eachother and nothing can stop that;) Maybe you can fix it;) you a good writer so i'm sure you can:) but it was very good piece of writing:) SS4eva_
Jana chapter 1 . 3/26/2001
Whoa. Heavy stuff. Now, poor Syaoran has to have a bigger heart than that! In my opinion, he would have pulled a Romeo and Juliet.
Pikachan chapter 1 . 3/20/2001
Oh my gawd,THAT WAS A ONE SHOT?No,seriously...THAT? 's not a one-shot.A one shot is stupid and dosen't make sense at is...UNDESCRABABLE.(sp)NO REALLY...it left me speechless and I love it.I LOVE IT!Except...Green?Why can't he just call her SAKURA?
funkycat chapter 1 . 3/4/2001
Its very ummmmmmm nice. I do not know any other way to describe it. but write more its good!
kukki-chan chapter 1 . 2/14/2001
*smuthers a laugh* Okay, what about when he came back to Japan a couple years (?) later to see Sakura at the end of CCS? You know holding the teddy bear. Okay anyway:

That was very deep, I almsot cried, almost.
Lullaby chapter 1 . 2/14/2001
(Don't worry, I'm not flaming. -) You're right, it's not in his character to abandon his family duties. But it is when he wants to be with the women he fell in love with. Besides that, I enjoyed your fic. It portrayed a side of Syaoran-kun we would... hum, prefer?...not to think of but is still quite to know about.
Azn Pnay chapter 1 . 2/13/2001
whoa... nice. i liked it.