Reviews for Return Of The Great Power: Book 1
LadyTrish chapter 9 . 4/10/2011
Ok, this story is bloody awesome...the emotions, the flow and staying true to the characters, just plain amazing. I'm eager to read more about Kim's story and what happens to her and Tommy plus the others...thank you so much for sharing...catch you on the flipside :)
Psycho Tangerine chapter 6 . 10/12/2010
This is very good so far.
Ghostwriter chapter 9 . 9/26/2010
Awesome job. Love it. Catch ya on the flip side.
prophet144 chapter 9 . 12/22/2008
I really enjoyed this and hope you do more along this line.
Magical Meerkat chapter 9 . 11/22/2008
Oh I love this story it is so good.
Rowan Isabella McCarter chapter 9 . 4/15/2007
o, looking forward to book two, on my way to reading it now. I just got bafck into reading power rangers, but I so miss the origional seasons when Kim was still there, and even when Kat cam. Tommy and Kim forever. Anyways, off to read book two *waves* review soon
ufc91 chapter 9 . 8/14/2006
I just wanted to quickly let you know how much I am enjoying reading this story series. Your characterization of the PR are realistic and I enjoyed the deep friendship visable between them.

I want to say more, but I have to go read Book 2 now!

: )
reforgedGaara chapter 5 . 7/18/2006
I like this story alot
Marcus S. Lazarus chapter 9 . 10/26/2005
Interesting little story, all things considered.

I have to admit, I'm looking forward to seeing where the series as a whole goes, although I'm hoping that the SECOND set of Ninja Zords will be sescribed in more detail in the future; you know, what zords form what part of the Megazord, that sort of thing.

By the way, can the two Megazords combine into something bigger if there's a real problem (E.G. Mister Vile), or is it just a case of double teaming?

And on the topic of the two teams... no offence, but wouldn't JASON be a better candidate for leadership than Tanya? I mean, he was the first lead Power Ranger...

Anyway, keep up the good work!
TragicBlossoms chapter 9 . 9/21/2005
Great Chapter. I can't wait til you post the next one.
SKY UNICORN chapter 9 . 9/20/2005
One ? why do they not stay at the command base

why do they have to get places to stay if they

have rooms at the base?

really enjoyed this chapter can't wait to the next one!
Jax118 chapter 8 . 9/9/2005
I know I'm the last person to preach this, but...PLEASE DON'T TAKE SO LONG TO UPDATE AGAIN! Hehe, I love this story, and can't wait to see it continue. THANKS for a great chapter. YOU ROCK THE CASBAH!
Cranelove chapter 8 . 9/8/2005
Great Job, I will write you my comments and questions but I have to say here for a place like I would easily safe the world everyday, man, I can't remember if you mention the bathrooms, say individuals and sign me in. I want a room there. It was a fantastic chapter and Tommy and Kim are together, yay,

Mili
pinkprincess84 chapter 8 . 9/6/2005
I guess I spoke too soon when I reviewed RGADTW. You are awesome, but how in the hell do you do it? anything really is possible I guess huh? KEEP WRITITNG AND DON'T STOP UNTIL YOU FINISH THIS STORY!
SKY UNICORN chapter 8 . 9/6/2005
Well a other great chapter!

Pour Kim can't wait to see how see get back

at that Jerk!