Reviews for Where We Come From
JovianJeff chapter 9 . 3/26/2010
Sorry, reason I hadn't commented in...too many chapters to count, I had been drawn into the story, particularly this chapter and figured I really, really should say how good I've found it. I miss Tyr not on the Andromeda, but it makes so much sense with how this story is worked out. Love what you're doing, going back for more in the next chapter(s). Thank you for writing this!
JovianJeff chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
A very nice beginning here. The approach is intriguing, and I find myself wondering how the rest of this will unfold. Thank you for writing it.
Artemis1000 chapter 13 . 3/13/2007
Beka and Harper can't be dead! *shakes head and walks off into happy-happy denial land*

Awesome story! I really love your changed Andromeda universe. You twisted the universe around in a way which was very believable and in this changed universe, you showed us all the characters we know and love from a completely different side than we see in canon, and yet you didn't get OOC even once.
kttykiwi chapter 13 . 1/22/2007
that ending was actually very very creepy
prin69 chapter 13 . 5/7/2006
oh my gosh

fantastic end to an amazing story
prin69 chapter 12 . 5/7/2006
oh, THIS is my favorite chapter.

and yes, its because of beka, and the last line
prin69 chapter 11 . 5/7/2006
Beka’s eyes widened, and her gun arm fell to her side. “That wasn’t me,”

lol

very beka.

:) love this chapter
prin69 chapter 10 . 5/7/2006
hehehe, i adore tyr laughing at dylan. . i would love to see that
prin69 chapter 9 . 5/7/2006
Beka raised an eyebrow. “That’s Telemachus optimistic?”

lol
B.L.A. the Mouse chapter 8 . 3/29/2005
Wow. So Beka found the worldship...

I'm really looking forward to the next chapter.
prin69 chapter 8 . 3/28/2005
" The Maru felt too quiet when Beka went back inside and settled herself in the cockpit. She scrubbed her eyes and muttered that he was a Nietzschean and probably a brat most of the time, that they would all be lucky if he didn’t grow up enslaving Harper’s cousins. It didn’t help. "

aww, lol, hehehe, that's so cute! and funny! but hopefully not true. )

this was such an awesome chapter. and wow, that's scary. but very lucky that beka found it. and lol, everybody tried to stop her from taking thios. wish i could leave a longer review, but i have to get offline like 10 minutes ago,lol, so this is an exceelent chapter and awesome writing!
B.L.A. the Mouse chapter 7 . 3/19/2005
I agree; you should update more.
prin69 chapter 7 . 3/19/2005
" I can think of three things I would rather do than spend a day in all-Nietzschean surroundings, and they all involve death or Flash.” "

heheheh.

and emotional blackmail, getting beka to help in a way that if she doesnt a little kid will die by genite hands. how very smooth of tyr.

wonderful chapter!
prin69 chapter 6 . 3/19/2005
oh, very cool new chapter. and haha, beka's very popular tongiht isn't she? ;)
prin69 chapter 5 . 2/4/2005
oh, very nice. nice beka interaction between her and rhade and her and tyr. very cool chapter.