Reviews for Lines Redrawn
ilexx chapter 9 . 7/10/2006
Oh, this is quite wonderful! And your portraits of Beka and Dylan and just... wow!
jaderaid chapter 10 . 1/27/2005
o, you can't end it here! will there be a sequel r something? anyhitng? PLEASE? you can't leave it like this! excellent work, and i loved the World According to Harper.
jaderaid chapter 8 . 11/15/2004
*bites lip anxiously* ow. *stops biting down* tell them rhade! tell them you're really on their side and that you will be a good Nietzschean! please? prommise you'll give us 2 chapters next week? please? i love how you found a way to put the season intro "on the starship Andromeda Ascendant, hope will live again!" i've been searching for a way to stick that line in my fanfic, but haven't found one yet. (haven't found a way to use 'have i shown you my forcelance' either.) you be nice to my rhade!
jaderaid chapter 7 . 11/7/2004
*gasp, pause, scream* AH! please tell me my rhade and tyr are working together for the benefit of andromeda, please please please! evil evil evil evil evil evil evil! ok, anyhow, loved this chappie and i think it's high time someone besides me put telemachus as a bad guy. (i don't think mine really counts 'cause it wasn't of his own free will... hmm, gotta think about that one.) but why did you bring evil evil tyr back? EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL! *thinks* maybe... the abyss took over teleamchus's mind! maybe THAT'S why he's betraying andromeda! ...uh, guess not. update soon!
jaderaid chapter 6 . 11/7/2004
GODDAMMIT! WHAT ARE YOU MAKING MY BABY DO, YOU EVIL EVIL PERSON! GR ok, i all better now. damn, 'cause the kritta fish were pissing me off. k, megan push the next chappie button...
L. C. Brotherton chapter 7 . 11/7/2004
The story continues to be excellent. I'm enjoying the Rhade angst and the decisions that must be ahead.
ArieSemir chapter 5 . 11/6/2004
Re: the kritta fish. I can't tell you yet! I was afraid it would give the twist away, but it's good to know that I have a knack for the mysterious.
jaderaid chapter 5 . 11/6/2004
where did my rhade go! i want him back! PLEASE say that he's out there bravely fighting in a Slipfighter or something, not hiding because that would break my heart! (kinda like how orlando bloom broke my heart when he was that weasel Paris in 'Troy.' i'm still not over that!) DON'T BE EVIL AND MEAN AND NASTY TO MY RHADE! YOU STILL AHVE TO SHARE HIM WITH THE REST OF US! k, about the chapter... WOW! BIG dogfight in space BAD! keep up the good work and update soon! PS: I am STILL confused about the goddamn kritta fish!
gotmilk chapter 5 . 10/31/2004
Hah. Love that last line. ;D
prin69 chapter 4 . 10/24/2004
haha, love the ending to this chappie, how very cute and in character of them. nice chapter, going back to the planet and how its all working out and all.
jaderaid chapter 3 . 10/18/2004
YAY! battle and trance is being mysterious and confusing me, but that's ok! WHOO_HOO! update soon!
prin69 chapter 3 . 10/17/2004
cool chapter. loved the last line, so true.
jaderaid chapter 2 . 10/16/2004
cool! FINALLY a beka & rhade fanfic w/ no romance! *looks around defensively* yes, even though i'm DOING a bek/rhade i can still be happy for no romance! what was the deal w/ the kritta fish? don't mind me, i'm easily confused. :P *sob* rhade was so mean to bek! that's ok, i still love him! update soon!
gotmilk chapter 2 . 10/16/2004
Can't wait for more. Go write now. I mean it. Go. Go.
prin69 chapter 2 . 10/12/2004
hehe, love the title ofthe chapter. and yes, he wsvery insensitive! and poor eka, reliving all those emotions she tries so hrd to lock away. well, its interesting how rhade wanted to say something but didnt. kudos for another cool chapter! )