Reviews for Bad Dreams
xFlipJamsx chapter 5 . 10/10/2013
please update the story, i would like to know what happens.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/8/2012
Plz update now that your back and stuff! :)
Guest chapter 5 . 11/16/2011
I think it's mako cuz the title of the chapter is gone fishin and makos a duelist so he might have been on the boat already. I gess I'll have to wait and see huh? That is of course if u plan on updating. *gives puppy dog eyes*
Guest chapter 3 . 11/16/2011
Marik loves Téa. But in a sick twisted obsessive way. XD

DONT WORRY TÉA! KAIBA SHALL COME TO YOUR RESCUE!

Marik: Grrrrrrrr...

oh, shut up. *waves Azureshipping flag*

Marik: *rips up Azureshipping flag and holds up a Manipulashipping flag*

Anzu: O_O *backs away slowly*

...uh, well. Yeah. SO ANYWAYS, UPDATE SOON! *hears a squeak come from Téa* MARIK! GET AWAY FROM HER!
Guest chapter 5 . 11/15/2011
Oh come on! You can't just leave us hanging like that! I have to know what happens! UPDATE! PLEEEEEAAAASEE!
Guest chapter 5 . 1/2/2009
Now look, you can't just promise to write the sequel for someone's story and not finish it! :-P This is really good, and I can't wait to read more! Post more soon!
MihealandMail4ever chapter 5 . 5/21/2007
i love this story just as much as i liked nightmare. but that cliffhanger was evil!
a reader chapter 5 . 5/13/2007
That story is great, I can't wait to find out who is it. I most likely couldn't have done it better.
difbiebf chapter 5 . 2/21/2007
do the next chapter!
phoenixsoul13 chapter 5 . 8/28/2006
Aw, come on! Can't you continue? Please?
Jess Ishtar chapter 5 . 8/17/2006
update soon!
RyuSenshi-DragonHawk chapter 5 . 7/4/2006
Can't wait to read chapter 6!

This story has some real potential. I myself have problems writing fanfics because I can't seem to get enough details in. You're doin' an awesome job so far. I almost wanted to strangle my screen when I read the part about marik and bakura using Kaiba and Tea's relationship against them.

Anyway, keep it up!
r0gue lebeau chapter 5 . 6/16/2006
PLEASE UPDATE! I'm dying to see what happens next!
PacWoman chapter 5 . 3/31/2006
Great story! I always wanted a sequal to Nightmare and I think you are doing a great job doing it.
PacWoman chapter 1 . 3/29/2006