Reviews for Final Goodbyes
Aya chapter 4 . 1/16/2011
It is so sad. I was crying reading this story!
Crystal chapter 2 . 12/11/2010
I almost cried reading this story. It's so touching! Just beatiful...
Racheal chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
This is incredible, amuzing, perfect! You are gerat. Go on!
Omnicat chapter 3 . 11/27/2005
*snifles* Wow... That was effectively tearjerking. Really effective! Beautiful. There's no better word to describe it.

I think I like the second version - chapters 4 till 6 - better. They didn't confuse me as much, though the emotions weren't as direct as in chapter 1 till 3. It evens each other out.
Anya30 chapter 1 . 1/23/2003
It's the first time that i read a story of Teknoman so well written. Many fans of teknoman are fans of Blade but am a fan of Ringo (still dont know why) and they way you wrote the love that he had for her was awesome and pasionate. It make me feel pitty for the poor Ringo. I hope you keep writting more story like this one cause has i already said it had been the best of all.
Nadz chapter 3 . 3/29/2002
Wow, this was amazing. These three chapters have made me feel something that hardly any other fics have accomplished, and that is "grief." I grieved for Blade, and I grieved for Star. I felt as if I was Nick Carter Jr.; I felt his suffering. I felt his grief; I felt his emptiness. I'll probably have to sit here for a few minutes, and let it absorb in. Great job.
PW 1 chapter 3 . 3/31/2001
*pixie blushes* *huggles star* she's my ego booster! _ anyway I loved the fic the first time and I love it even more! I love the revisions! You always write so wonderfully!
Dragon Trainer chapter 3 . 3/28/2001
This is very nicely written. Good Job!
Kane400 chapter 3 . 2/25/2001
well you know i really liked it plus i can't wait for chapter 4 but you already knew i liked it didn't you
DigiNyxx chapter 3 . 2/14/2001
Wow! That's all I can say. Wow! That was beautiful. I love your work!
PW 1 chapter 3 . 2/13/2001
Chibi Pixie: Nuthin like Angst eh? . But me likes alot! *cuddles star and blade* *sniffles* Oh no... the tear factory is starting again! *sniffles* *sobs* No ...No use... their coming down! But it was such a sweet story! so why am I crying? *thinks* *lightbulb appears* because now its over... NOOOOOOOOOOO! *stares at star* well you better at least get a new chapter out or else! *pulls out chibi gundamanium stick*
PW 1 chapter 2 . 2/13/2001
Chibi Pixie: *eyes start to water again* *reaches out for hankie* Hankie: NO WAY you BAKA Chibi Pixie! Baka Chibi Pixie: *glares* Hmph *sighs* *sniffles* NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO STAR NOOOOOOOO *breathes* Another tear jerker. Poor poor Ringo. Never gives up does he? Loyal just like star. _ I'll marry ya ringo! *starts thinking logically* err... then again... *backs away* OHHHH Another good one star! Love your fics their all good!... not good... GREAT!
PW 1 chapter 1 . 2/13/2001
*eyes water* oh my! *chibi pixie wings blows her nose on a hankie* Hankie: HEY now I have snot all over my shirt! Chibi Pixie: OOoops... Gomen ne... *grins* :whispers: yeah right! Anyway *flutters chibified wings* GREAT JOB! I cried the first time I read this! And my eyes Still water when I read this. Blade you... you ... *WAHHHHHHHHHH!* *sniffles* GREAT job once again Star!