Reviews for Around the Campfire
my secret world chapter 2 . 6/30/2013
Very cute!
Nota Lone chapter 2 . 3/1/2005
That was funny. You want to embaress the wizard? Make him slip-up and say somehting stupid or cast a particualrly unhelpful spell. :)
Legolas's Girl 9 chapter 2 . 2/2/2005
YES! BLACKMAIL! BLACKMAIL ON GANDALF! I wonder how much you can sell that on e-bay?
Legolas's Girl 9 chapter 1 . 2/2/2005
WE WANTS YOUR STORY GANDALF! PRECIOUS!
Tathrin chapter 2 . 1/29/2005
Cute idea. Figures, only the twins and princeling could get Gandalf to land in a river. ;) Very nice idea of Gandalf's, and the image of little Pippin standing defiantly in front of him waiting for his story is just priceless.
CapriceAnn Hedican-Kocur chapter 2 . 1/23/2005
That was so cute! I loved it! ! !
M-python-girl chapter 2 . 10/15/2004
you forgot sam... it was really good, but you forgot the sam story.
spiritstallion chapter 2 . 10/13/2004
I loved it! It made me laugh I got strange looks from my mom and her friend! Please make more campfire stories please?
GaladrimElf chapter 2 . 10/12/2004
Hey! I know a time when Gandalf made a mistake! (in the FotR). well, at least i think it's a mistake. You know that one part where the fellowship reach the gates of moria, and gandalf's trying to open the gates. well...he gets the password wrong, and keeps saying the wrong one over and over again. Tee hee!
The Lunch Room Stalker chapter 2 . 10/12/2004
Uhh,...can't write everything I want to say here... Good story... bad grammar... learn the pattern... you know what I mean Paige- er- LiL Pippin Padfoot...I like it... T'll review more tomorrow... it's like ten and I need to hurry.
A-zla chapter 2 . 10/12/2004
Great that Legolas tricked the wizard! I loved that... Great story! I just hope Legolas won't become a log.
IceEmber chapter 2 . 10/12/2004