Reviews for Just a Bunch of Girly Men!
lizzya chapter 17 . 11/25/2013
to bad you stopped. these gave me a laugh. Theres no shame in writing crack
Black Roses shine at night chapter 17 . 8/12/2013
Why you no update story?

Hanae-Kasumi-Kohana chapter 2 . 12/7/2012
this is the most outrageous and hilarious story i ever heard!i hope u made neji into a pretty girl, and also gaara
Guest chapter 4 . 11/3/2012
Um isnt the problem from ?
Craftygirl chapter 17 . 12/31/2011
Once again, I'm too lazy to login, but that was great! I'm just sad that you won't complete it, but I guess the entertainment was good enough for me. You had my at the premise! I know it'd never happen, but I wish the anime would've done something like this! Still can't get over the "Shikamaru's hooker" joke XD
SalHappySng chapter 12 . 6/25/2011
You watch some stuff like I do. Like: Naruto, Bleach, Harry Potter and blah, blah, blah. I really like your Naruto-based stories. One question. How many people do you make wearing penguin boxers?
Guest chapter 17 . 11/23/2010
That was really cool! Please keep writing!
a naruto fan chapter 17 . 6/27/2010
if you're are referring to jiraiya as one of the three legendary Sannin of the leaf, when you state him as Ero Sennin, sennin is spelled sannin.
Shinobigirl1200yahoo.com chapter 17 . 2/8/2010
Ok. for one Sasuke is NOT gay, for two you need to update or i'll die from anticisapation. seriously your stories are awsome! please update don't make me beg. (beg, beg, beg, beg) that's me begging.
Shinobigirl1200yahoo.com chapter 16 . 2/8/2010
Oh my god! this story is friggin hilarious! oh yeah, i could so put something sick-minded about that part with asuma but out of respect for your totally awsome story making skills i won't
Retawdedgenius chapter 16 . 12/31/2009
i'm sorry i couldn't resist but hands and knees? God you make him sound like he's about to do it doggie style.
smallltownwitch chapter 17 . 12/30/2009
OH MY GOSH! I COULD STOP LAUGHING! THIS WAS THE BEST YET! I JUST LOVE IT ALL!

This story is th best fan fic I have read in ages!

I just cant say anymore that what i've said- keep on writting!
Ookami-Lover chapter 17 . 11/10/2009
great gob keep up the great work and update.
Anna chapter 17 . 8/18/2009
hi plese continue writing this story plese i realy like it and must find out how it turns out so plese update it!prity plese whith shugar on *gives pupy dog eyes*plese.
31esilenna chapter 1 . 7/23/2009