Reviews for Chosen
Kilala-Lover-forever chapter 10 . 5/8/2011
BEST ONE YET...plz update it...PLZ!
wolfpup0730 chapter 10 . 8/30/2010
loved it please update soon
UchihaSora16 chapter 10 . 4/4/2010
Wow will they ever be together I hope so please make it happen soon otherwise this is a great story. Why didn't you put it under the crossover stories though. Please write more soon
yaoifreakofnature chapter 10 . 12/28/2008
this was great i hope u can add more to this soon thanx would love to now wat happens next
toastnchips chapter 10 . 12/15/2008
WHA how long has it been seriously?please continue this story its getting SO GOD

pwease

*cute foxy pout*
randomer chapter 5 . 10/10/2008
hey wat u got against sakura shes not that bad . good story though!
inuyashafreak274 chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
omg i luv this!plz continue the cliffhanger is torturing me!
Kagome365 chapter 10 . 7/7/2008
beautifully writen! seriously it was wonderfull please contine i just can'y rationalize sasukes actions either PLEASE continue im in utter torture with he cliffhanger you left me with!
MangaFreak15 chapter 10 . 12/27/2007
DAMN YOUR EGOTISTICAL ASS TO HELL, UCHIHA SASUKE NO BAKA!
crystalangelofbabylon chapter 10 . 10/19/2007
wow I really like this story but it says you haven't updated in a long long time. I wish you would though I really do especially how you left it. Oh well maybe you'll finish someday I wish you luck ;)
shirilyle chapter 10 . 10/7/2007
wat goin to happened plez continuie
Tasneem chapter 10 . 9/18/2007
CAN YOU PLEASE CONMTIUNE! PLEASE I REALLY WANT TO NO THE ENDING! PLEASE! OH PLEASE I REALLY LOVED IT!
yllom21 chapter 10 . 7/6/2007
(Gasp) What does Sasuke think he's doing? Good job so far, and well written! A different way to present a crossover, but excellent all the same! Wonderful job!
An Antidote chapter 10 . 7/2/2007
Update soon!
Golden Feathers Edward chapter 10 . 5/15/2007
Your never going to continue this fic are you . . . so sad and it was such a good story. sigh.