Reviews for Shadow World
twilightserius chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
sweet wanna read more
Proof of Nothing chapter 23 . 6/14/2008
Well, that sure was an easy way out.. Not that I'm complaining. Your story is a good one even if it could have had a few more details when Ryou went back in time.. )
somebody chapter 23 . 1/7/2006
whoa great fic sorry i didn't reviewed but i had a lot to do and finally i read all the fic. good work
Skaia chapter 23 . 5/11/2005
Great fanfic! too bad it ended so soon but it was a fun read /_
Bloom Flower chapter 23 . 4/29/2005
No! It's over! Oh well... *cries*

It was great! Love it all! It has to be over?
Paladin Dragoon chapter 23 . 4/29/2005
Aw, it's done? So sudden...But I loved it while it lasted. _ You gave voices to the Duel Monsters, and not many people can do that, and in such a nice way, too!

Lol, Mai likes Joey...I should make that into an annoying jingle I can sing everytime YGO comes on! XD

Great story...Keep it up, yoh! _ *hands over candy and chocolate*
Skaia chapter 22 . 4/25/2005
it's going to end soon? aw... sequel sequel XD you should make one post the final chapter soon!
Bloom Flower chapter 22 . 4/22/2005
Last chapter? Wow, Shadow World is near its end... Update soon, this one was great! :)
Paladin Dragoon chapter 22 . 4/22/2005
Ruby knife...Whoo, maybe I can have one of those made when I'm rich...Haha, kidding... XD

Note to self: dying people who talk about the light at the end of the tunnel are creepy... O_o I dunno why, but Ryou just freaked me out with that light thing...Ah, well... XD
Skaia chapter 21 . 4/4/2005
Great chapter, I like that the chapters are longernow it keeps getting better keep updating!
Paladin Dragoon chapter 21 . 4/1/2005
Not a bad update...Few punctuation mistakes here and there, but no one's perfect. XD Bakura's appearance was a bit surprising...
Skaia chapter 20 . 3/9/2005
The chapters are getting longer, well done. Can't wait to read what happens with everyone, update soon!
Skaia chapter 19 . 3/9/2005
now there's vampires too! this just keeps getting better
Skaia chapter 18 . 3/9/2005
very interesting plot twist!
Skaia chapter 17 . 3/9/2005
so very angsty O.O keep it up!